Aic

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had half a dozen messages left on my answerphone over the last few weeks to ring AIC. I'm just wondering do they ever make contact by mail? Obviously i'm not going to answer the phone to them or ring them back :D but i'm curious to know which debt they are chasing me for. Any ideas please guys

Mandi x

Edited by Emma Royd

Thanks for the quick reply. It's not LTSB i've never had any accounts with them. I've been asked to call Miss Black, Mr Green and the last one a Mr Davidson. Beginning to sound a bit like a Cluedo game lol .

Mandi x

As much as i'm curous to find out what they are chasing, i've not yet got to the stage where I dare talk to them on the phone. When I got made redundant in 2008 and tried explaining my situation to the OCs they had me in bits so now I just ignore all the calls. Mr Green sounds quite intimidating in his tone :eek:

AIC are one of the most ignorant shower of threat monkeys you could ever ask to speak to. Unless you feel confident then my advice is NEVER speak to them on the phone. Keep everything in writinf

AIC are the bottom of the barrel ****. A Mr Miller (another one for the cluedo list!) has been leaving messages for me to telephone him for ages, despite my writing to them to inform them they have no legal write to pursue the debt. It's a HSBC one by the way.