VTing with arrears???????

CitizenFrank
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I have a car via Welcome and through redundancy last year (2009) struggled with the payments until just prior to Christmas when I sent in my notice to voluntary terminate, purely out of fear that they would issue a default notice (which they did/have!)....but 'wrongly' it now seems I assumed that my troubles would be over!

Does anyone know and understand how arrears effect your rights....

I was thinking that I was about £100-200 off paying the stated 50%, but based on a piece of info I have received today my GAP insurance taken over the full 48mths of the loan may effect this, the breakdown cover (never used) taken over the first 24mths may also and the arrears HAVE to be cleared....meaning I'm possibly (I'm waiting for their initial response letter, oh another tale of woe!) some £1600-1800 short!

Can you still VT and then dispute the arrears etc later?

PLEASE HELP!

I also have some horror stories to share over the working 'practices' of Welcome Finance

sorry citizenfrank im not knowledgeable enough to help with your query but am interested in the outcome so will be watching closely i dread to think what your horror stories are :mad:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Ok Frank

First Thing I Need You To Do Is Scan The Agreement Into Your Computer

Deleate Personal Details But Leave In The Figure

Google A Program Called Photo Bucket

Ignore The Adverts Etc And Upload The Agreements

Then Post Onto Your Thread

I Cut And Paste The Image Code

Any Probs, Let Me Know

if you need a hand with photobucket and post isnt about give me a shout once the document is on the computer im happy to help with editing and getting onto photobucket and posting here :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

if you need a hand with photobucket and post isnt about give me a shout once the document is on the computer im happy to help with editing and getting onto photobucket and posting here :)

Frank. I did not have a Clue how to use Photosucket or how to post things up on the Welscum Forum. Then Wonderful beyondhope gave me a 10 minute Tutorial. Now I am without a Shadow of a Doubt THE 2ND BEST POSTERUPPERER IN the WORLD.LOL. Pushed a Close 3RD by Ozzywiz (sorry Ozz):p

You will get ALL the help you will need to sort out your **** problems here on this Forum. If you have any questions no matter how mundane you think they are ASK.

You will have noticed postggj around a lot. He is the GURU on the **** and he will give you the most succinct ways to go about helping us ALL to Totally Destroy these *RSE Holes.:evil:

We all hate them and what they do has a Company, so you are in the BEST place for advice. Everyone here will be only too glad to point you in the right direction to sorting out any problems.

Goood Luck M8.

Cheers, MARK:D

oh please Mark you will make a girl blush like i said easy when you know how ;)

Thank you all so far!

Like the majority of the NW...I've not managed to get out the front door this morning, so scanning enquiries at the local library not possible!

Thank you Mark....it sounds as though the depth of feeling here runs deep indeed! lol

Any help will be much appreciated.

I'm waiting for a letter of acknowledgement from their VT department....although the weather IS a factor today....I still smell that they are playing games linked to dates on default notices!