style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks - when i search for the bailiff who is apparantly working for ross and roberts who are dealing with my unpaid council tax he comes up working for this c+m recoveries. his certificate is issued by wigan court and i should be dealt with southend county court. when you google c+m recoveries you get nothing so i'm wondering if they have stopped trading beause there was a problem with and this guy now works for r+r ? however any records i have found don't show this - as a result this guy sounds quite dodgy and with all the charges hes added i think further investigation is needed, its just knowing what i can and can't do

thanks - when i search for the bailiff who is apparantly working for ross and roberts who are dealing with my unpaid council tax he comes up working for this c+m recoveries. his certificate is issued by wigan court and i should be dealt with southend county court. when you google c+m recoveries you get nothing so i'm wondering if they have stopped trading beause there was a problem with and this guy now works for r+r ? however any records i have found don't show this - as a result this guy sounds quite dodgy and with all the charges hes added i think further investigation is needed, its just knowing what i can and can't do

It may pay to list in more detail the problems you are having, that way we can all have a look and hopefully offer some advice to you. No one will judge you.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the company that are dealing with my council tax arrears is ross and roberts and the bailff who is representing them has his certificate issued by wigan county court and apparntly works for this c+m recoveries company that i can't find absolutley nothing about. Also when you you search for ross and roberts bailiffs they are all in one particular area apart from one in my area who isn't the bailiff who called - something fishy here !!!

SW -

what charges are they attempting, can you list them?

how many times have they visited you?

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Not necessarily, he may be self employed and R&M is a wrapper company limiting liability and he contracts to another Firm.

Im not sure of the legislation requiring him to certificate himself under a specific name, but he does need to tell his insurer or bond holder if he is trading under a different identity then when he took out his policy or bond.

Its often told in bailiff inhouse training its illegal to switch firms, but I think its to discourage firms poaching their certificated bailiffs when a local authority contract changes hands.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

If he is self employed he should not have any company name assigned him on the register - it should just be in his own name.

He CANNOT legally work for R&R if his certificate is issued under C&M. He must chnage it so it states he works for R&R or have it solely in his own name

If he is self employed he should not have any company name assigned him on the register - it should just be in his own name.

What about Jamie Waller? doesnt he trade under his own company? He even does it in front of TV cameras.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu