Barclaycard Microfiche letter number 2

kopitetome
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I've just had back my second Microfiche letter from barclaycard. Previously i sent the SAR letter, then on getting the Microfiche letter i sent a follow up which i found in the Abbey National part of the forum.

Anyhow, they've said pretty much the same thing again in the letter, and basically that I have to stump up 3quid per copy statement.

In my second letter it reffered to Smith Vs Lloyds - which she discounts as "puzzling in this regard as that case fully supports Barclaycard's position". Can anybody confirm/disprove that?

Is there any way round the microfiche argument, or do i just have to bite the bullet and speculate to accumulate as it were? Also, if I pay the 3quid per copy, can i claim that back in the end?

The letter was from a Sue Lomas ([email protected]) if that's any help to anybody.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers

Tom

Tom

Its a standard fob off and imho you should write back saying that you reject their position and expect them to comply with your SAR in however many days.

If you want to kow anything about the smith vs lloyd then go have a read and enjoy in the library, then write back to them if you wish debunking their claims.

To be honest their claims are basically just stalling tactics and they will take from anything you say to suit their purpose, as would i.

If you have statements you can use these as a basis for estimation and submit a cliam and pursue them for the rest of the data bty taking them to court at the expiry of the 40 day period.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

NO there isnt a standard letter to send them once they have sent the first couple of letters.

If youre interewsted you can see what i wrote in Glenn vs Barclaycard.

Or come up with your own letter.

When i got home tonight guess what another fob off from barclaycard so i have tithink of something else to send.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA