Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3793 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have noticed a large number of issues cropping up with Sherforce. Lets try and keep them all in one place. Those with complaints aimed at Sherforce will then be able to compare notes, advice and comments. Just a suggestion.. but it might work?

WD

subscribed.gifSherforce again

Edited by wonkeydonkey
I have noticed a large number of issues cropping up with Sherforce. Lets try and keep them all in one place.

Why dont you set up a pressure group with its own website. The Victims of Sherfraud Association, and have a members area to advise newcomers on how to tackle bailiff crime.

I can ask HC for the templates to form a library.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

Why dont you set up a pressure group with its own website. The Victims of Sherfraud Association, and have a members area to advise newcomers on how to tackle bailiff crime.

I can ask HC for the templates to form a library.

Its a yes from me... we need to be able to do exactly that..thank you NP and HC

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great Idea NP

I will throw some cash in to create this website anyone know what the budget should be and someone to draw it up for us??

Onlyme

Lets wait and see what NP and HC come up with, we can then perhaps use PM to put everything together. I have some spare time on my hands and will be more than willing to help.

WD

Anyone can make a website and host it for a song, but neither myself nor HC want a position of leadership in a pressure group or website.

Someone else has to take charge, and we can provide the templates and assist on case management.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

Many thanks np

I will have a word with my sons they are both pretty good at the old IT

my knowledge is less than that of my youngest grandson (aged5)?

with so many people showing so much interest in your idea Im sure we can come up with something. my mail box needs emptying again!!!!

Great Idea NP

I will throw some cash in to create this website anyone know what the budget should be and someone to draw it up for us??

Onlyme

Looks as if this is going to be easier than I thought. PM if you are still interested and I will give you the details.

Looks as if this is going to be easier than I thought. PM if you are still interested and I will give you the details.

Ofcourse I am interested Let me know what you need and I will help you to get it.

Onlyme and many,many others

• 5 months later...
I have noticed a large number of issues cropping up with Sherforce. Lets try and keep them all in one place. Those with complaints aimed at Sherforce will then be able to compare notes, advice and comments. Just a suggestion.. but it might work?

WD

subscribed.gifSherforce again

JUST HADD DEALINGS WITH THEM, EXCESSIVE CHARGES LUCKILY I WAS IN A POSITION TO PAY AND THEN HAVE MY DAY.................................SHERFORCE IM COMING,

THEY CHARGED FOR THREE VISITS TO MY PROPERTY,

THEY DIDNT KNOW I HAVE 24/7 TURNAROUND CCTV

GUESS WHAT ONLY ONE VISIT ,,FRAUD AND LIES

I RECORDED ALL CONVERSATIONS, THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD VISITED

CAMERAS DONT LIE,,,,,

THEN CHARGED ME FOR A LEVY ON A CAR IN MY DRIVE ,,,NOT EVEN REGISTERED TO ME,,,,TELEPHONE CONVERSATION RECORDED REMEMBER,,,

THEY TOLD ME IT WAS MINE,

I HAVE PASSED ON TO POLICE FRAUD CHARGES AND LODGED CHARGES IN COURT,,,,,OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION MY NEICE IS A HIGH COURT BARRISTER WHO HAS ALLREADY HAD DEALINGS WITH THEM,

GUESS WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO IT FOR FREE,,

SHERFORCE LYING FRAUDSTERS, IM COMING

JUST HADD DEALINGS WITH THEM, EXCESSIVE CHARGES LUCKILY I WAS IN A POSITION TO PAY AND THEN HAVE MY DAY.................................SHERFORCE IM COMING,

THEY CHARGED FOR THREE VISITS TO MY PROPERTY,

THEY DIDNT KNOW I HAVE 24/7 TURNAROUND CCTV

GUESS WHAT ONLY ONE VISIT ,,FRAUD AND LIES

I RECORDED ALL CONVERSATIONS, THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD VISITED

CAMERAS DONT LIE,,,,,

THEN CHARGED ME FOR A LEVY ON A CAR IN MY DRIVE ,,,NOT EVEN REGISTERED TO ME,,,,TELEPHONE CONVERSATION RECORDED REMEMBER,,,

THEY TOLD ME IT WAS MINE,

I HAVE PASSED ON TO POLICE FRAUD CHARGES AND LODGED CHARGES IN COURT,,,,,OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION MY NEICE IS A HIGH COURT BARRISTER WHO HAS ALLREADY HAD DEALINGS WITH THEM,

GUESS WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO IT FOR FREE,,

SHERFORCE LYING FRAUDSTERS, IM COMING

Very, very interesting and i'm sure LetsFightBailiffs and Ohitsonlyme will follow with particualr interest.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

not being gleefull ,,just telling the truth,

i agree we need ballifs and some of them do a good job , but fraud and lying is not acceptable......

That 'gleeful' remark wasnt aimed at you albeit.

I completely agree with your further remarks.

Are you accusing Sherforce or the Enforcement Officer they used?

I note that Ohitsonlyme has gone very quiet.... What happended with his court case he was so gleeful about?

HCE Where did you get that stupid phrase "gleeful" from?

you really are a first class knob.

I have just arrived back from a long and lovely, peaceful holiday in Spain hence my lack of action on this site

A 5 page police report on the sherfarce saga has gone to Essex police and to the MOJ.

My appeal to the high court was refused

The Master told me I shouldnt have paid and I am now awaiting the transcript of his judgnment so that I can post it up on here for all to see

I am preparing an appeal to the house of lords

HCE's constant sniping is a lovely reminder to me not to give in and let the gleeful fools in Braintree get away with it

Albeit has had exactly the same experience as me and I ask him or his barrister relation to contact me as his case is almost identical to mine.

Back in action and raring to go again!!!

Thanks HCE you make me want to go all the way in fighting fraud carried out by your kind.

I am sure Clare Sandbrook loves you!!!

I was thinking of letting it go until I read your gleeful comment ;) ;):p

onlyme and many many more