PM's being received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just had two PMs from someone called Miss Perfect within a few minutes of each other with a link to a video. I havent opened this link, as I'm always a bit paranoid about opening unknown links.

Has anyone else had this?

If you're looking Miss Perfect, please dont send again, I'm not interested whatever it is.

BF

Likewise

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

dont worry BB you aint the only one that got left out :rolleyes:

I would think site team have already stopped any more going out

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Just to let you all know this has been dealt with. If any of you receive pm's of a similar nature in the future, please forward the pm to any member of the Site Team so we can look into it and decide the appropriate action.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

Just to let you all know this has been dealt with. If any of you receive pm's of a similar nature in the future, please forward the pm to any member of the Site Team so we can look into it and decide the appropriate action.

Thanks iv had one too, if you are looking miss perfect sod off:rolleyes:

I got an email notification but when I looked into my inbox it was empty.

This is the first private message in almost 3 years and I didn't get to see it!!

I think the site team must be already onto it, and are removing them.

I got an email notification but when I looked into my inbox it was empty.

This is the first private message in almost 3 years and I didn't get to see it!!

I think the site team must be already onto it, and are removing them.

mine as been removed:D

I assume that my 'friend request' to Miss Perfect won't be accepted now :D

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!