Sherriffs High Court Enforcement Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

would be interested in hearing from people that have received HCEO visits from Sherrifs High Court Enforcement Ltd

In particular, I am looking for people who have received just one visit and paid in full on the day of the visit

I am looking for examples of charges made for the various administration/debtor/levy/poundage fees, together with amounts charged for waiting time

If anybody would prefer to PM me this iinformation to avoid any issues on the public forum, please feel free but I am equally happy to respond here (hopefully you will see from my past posts that I am a long standing (and hopefully respected!) member of CAG)

I would ask that any responses here are kept to facts rather than any mud slinging/grievances that people may have

Thanks in advance!

NcF

:)

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

In particular, I am looking for people who have received just one visit and paid in full on the day of the visit

Not many of those, most tranfer-ups end up nulla-bona gone-aways and the creditor out of pocket.

Thanks Bartok, so very helpful

I'm assuming you are industry so if you arent a member of the public that has been visited by a HCEO and can offer examples as requested please refrain from posting

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Bartok -

having looked through your parking fines comments I feel I may owe you an apology, if so please condider it given unreservedly!

Anyway - back to the original query

Anyone able to provide info on SHCEO's fees they have had charged?

Hi Ncf,

I can give you monetry details of 3 independant cases from investigations:

judgement debt £532

judgement costs £160

execution costs £101.75

sherriffs fees £395.18 + vat (i have looked at about 10 different SHCE cases and the sheriffs fee seems entirely made up and has no relevance to the debt to be collected)

card surcharge paying by debit or credit card always seems to be 5.00

Porterage £125.00

Other £320.00

Total paid £2376.00

Case 2

judgement debt £669.00

judgement costs £69.20

execution £50.00

sheriffs fee £399.60

Total paid £1765.08

case 3 (no full details)

judgement debt £1003

costs £65.00

paid £900 first visit

second visit paid £1804 inc card fee £85.00

The above cases are also known as a licence to print money.

Nice examples DB!

YHM

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

would be interested in hearing from people that have received HCEO visits from Sherrifs High Court Enforcement Ltd

I am looking for examples of charges made for the various administration/debtor/levy/poundage fees, together with amounts charged for waiting time

If anybody would prefer to PM me this iinformation to avoid any issues on the public forum, please feel free but I am equally happy to respond here (hopefully you will see from my past posts that I am a long standing (and hopefully respected!) member of CAG)

I would ask that any responses here are kept to facts rather than any mud slinging/grievances that people may have

Thanks in advance!

NcF

Hi NcF,

Just seen your post and we have had a couple very unpleasant experiences with hceos from this company,

the 1st visit he turned up at partners work and made it known who he was to a few members of staff and was very intimidating, 3rd visit note pushed through door of new address and the second vivit he took the car from home adress, we knew nothing of original judgement and are applying for n245 on monday and court have a n244 already,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/240508-car-just-been-taken.html

Our costs are below

February 09s paper states -

The debt was originally £2875.00

Judgement costs - £276.75

Execution costs - £101.75

Interest @ 8% to 27/01/09 - £36.61 @ £0.69 per day from 05/12/08

Sheriffs fees: £585.34

VAT - £87.80

Total Levy - £3963.25

Note: interest will continue to accrue daily by amount shown above,

Then came to house in June 09 and didnt gain access but left attendance to remove letter.

Charges added since notice of seizure -

Attendance of enforcement officer with transportation - £520.00

VAT thereon - £78.00

Total Now Due - £4683.00 (includes interest from 05/12/08 to 08/07/09 @£0.69 per day)

Monday 4th January 2010 to remove states -

Charges added since notice of seizure - £520.00

Attendance of enforcement office with transportation - £520.00

VAT Thereon - £78.00

Total Now due - £6019.21

Includes interest from 05/12/08 to 14/12/09 @ £0.69 per day)

It was on this visit that he removed the car, :(

If you can help us I would be so happy, I have sent 2 emails and letters to them but heard nothing back yet,

Thanks,

Sarah

xxxx

Edited by hardworking_harddoneby

Hi NcF,

Just seen your post and we have had a couple very unpleasant experiences with hceos from this company,

the 1st visit he turned up at partners work and made it known who he was to a few members of staff and was very intimidating, 3rd visit note pushed through door of new address and the second vivit he took the car from home adress, we knew nothing of original judgement and are applying for n245 on monday and court have a n244 already,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/240508-car-just-been-taken.html

Our costs are below

February 09s paper states -

The debt was originally £2875.00

Judgement costs - £276.75

Execution costs - £101.75

Interest @ 8% to 27/01/09 - £36.61 @ £0.69 per day from 05/12/08

Sheriffs fees: £585.34

VAT - £87.80

Total Levy - £3963.25

Note: interest will continue to accrue daily by amount shown above,

Then came to house in June 09 and didnt gain access but left attendance to remove letter.

Charges added since notice of seizure -

Attendance of enforcement officer with transportation - £520.00

VAT thereon - £78.00

Total Now Due - £4683.00 (includes interest from 05/12/08 to 08/07/09 @£0.69 per day)

Monday 4th January 2010 to remove states -

Charges added since notice of seizure - £520.00

Attendance of enforcement office with transportation - £520.00

VAT Thereon - £78.00

Total Now due - £6019.21

Includes interest from 05/12/08 to 14/12/09 @ £0.69 per day)

It was on this visit that he removed the car, :(

If you can help us I would be so happy, I have sent 2 emails and letters to them but heard nothing back yet,

Thanks,

Sarah

xxxx

This example is absolutely shocking !!!

Have you considered Detailed Assessment?

This example is absolutely shocking !!!

Have you considered Detailed Assessment?

Hi TomTubby,

Is that a detailed assessment hearing through the company?

Our action to date since them removing our car last monday is

2 letters and emails to SHCE Ltd requesting debt and fee clarification within 7 days and a letter informing them we are vulnerable persons.

N244 request to county court to set aside original judgement as we didnt know of the court proceedings, and to stay current proceedings (hopefully meaning we will get our car back or if it has been sold, sue them for the money - and a nice chap from community legal advice told us to file a N245 at the court as well tomorrow.

I'm obviously pretty desperate so am trying anything, if you could help further that would be great,

Sarah xxxxx

HW it would be best to ask the questions on your original thread otherwise your advice/advisors might get lost and not follow your situation

You are high jacking ano's thread here (dont worry I did it all the time at first) if you have any Questions copy and paste fron the thread and I and others will stay upto speed with you

keep up the good work you are on the right lines at this time with regard to the assesment hearing as it will force SF to apply and save you from paying for it unfortunately it is not easy to speed things up.

Onlyme