Repossessed - Redstone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, having been repossesed in october I have been trying to get on and restart my life. A good new job, things have been getting better, however I have received a letter from redstone that they are considering a offer of 135k, My mortgage balance was 138k plus 10k arrears and god knows how many charges, and now I am liable to pay for the shortfull on the account, I dont know how they can accept this offer as I had accepted an offer of 150k prior to the property being repossessed. Any advice will be appreciated.

Why did that sale at 150 not go through?

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Sorry I should have been clearer. If the lender was aware of the offer why did they not proceed with that buyer.

Do not acknowledge the debt at any time.

Send them a letter stating you strongly object to the sale at that price considering there was an offer on the table that they could have proceeded with. Also ask for full documentary evidence of exactly how they have marketed the property . Also in the letter ask for a copy of their complaints proceedure.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Hi their, thanks for that, I do not know why they have not proceeded with that offer, that offer was received with another agent, when they repossessed they went to another agent, the agent they went to is not that popular in my area, thus rarely markets in the area. Any further feedback will be appreciated. thanks

Hi,I had my property repossessd in August by Redstone,I had an absolute nightmare with them from the word go really,The mortgage was taken out with Beacon firstly who then informed us that the new lender would be Redstone,I tried for months after paying for a service we never received,to ask for their help & they would not consider any of it,the house has been on the market firstly me putting it on the market in May & them marketing it since my eviction in August,They have had an offer & keep rejecting it,the shortfall will be large,but all the time the property is on the market empty it is falling into disrepair,I honestly dont know how you get through to them,I wrote to them constantly called them constantly & all i was ever met with were rude, unhelpful, sometimes trying to bargain with me,with them there is no ryhme or reason,it has been suggested to me that they have noone in a position to Deal with the more involved side of it,That they are just money collectors & just want the easy customer!,I would do as you have been advised on here & Hound them,Be like a dog with a bone,It is too late for me now,I lost my marriage,Mine & my childrens home of 21yrs,Faced Bankruptcy at thetime So wasnt able to Be strong enough to fight,My ver best wishes to you,GO GET EM X