style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been issued with a Warrant of Execution I need to pay by 29th or Bailifs come calling. I've entered a N245 today by first class post. Will this stop Bailiffs calling while it's being considered or will they call anyway? The sum involved is £390. Thank you

Hello and Welcome, jn1702.

I'll move your thread to a more appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi jn, I'm sure someone better than I wil be along shortly.

As far as I'm aware - from reading around this site - it won't stop the bailiffs until it is actually heard. Sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

Rae.

I have been issued with a Warrant of Execution I need to pay by 29th or Bailifs come calling. I've entered a N245 today by first class post. Will this stop Bailiffs calling while it's being considered or will they call anyway? The sum involved is £390. Thank you

Can you provide more details?

If this warrant relates to a County Court Judgment, then it should be perfectly OK to contact the Court bailiff and explain that you have submitted an N245.

HOWEVER...if this relates to an unpaid parking charge notice (PCN) then you have completed the WRONG form and this will NOT stop the bailiff.

If this does relate to an unpaid PCN, did you received the PCN....did you appeal etc?

Hi, as soon as the N245 is received in court the bailiff's office will be informed and any enforcement suspended.

Did you send the N245 by recorded delivery?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.