Car recently repo'd by Welcome Finance...any advice gratefully received!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore Welcome Customer Service

If They Phone Tell Them You Have Put The Account Into Dispute With Compliance And For Them To Stop Phoning You

make sure you remind them of the date you put it into dispute and also confirm the date of your CCA request (which hasnt been rec'd yet??). They will be recording the phonecall so the more info you give about the actions you are taking, the more screwed they are if it goes to FOS and Courts.

oh and make sure your add fees for visits (ahem) to their office (oh you werent in? oh well!) , letter , phonecalls and well because your P'eed off with em. play them at their own game.

the WF complaints department have written to me acknowledging my complaint and have referred me to my local Branch Manager! Why would a complaints department specifically for complaints send me back to my local branch?!

also enclosed is the WF complaints handling procedure:?

morning! received a written response from my local WF branch manager...am now completely confused as to what the next step is as I have been told that my 1/3 payment has not been met. WHICH IT HAS! I have that in writing from WF...am so so so angry :mad:

48 months and yes def a third paid...have checked bank statements and my credit report states the same making my total payments to WF way over the third stated in the agreement....that's why I don't understand the figures they have calculated in the document I'm about to PM you:-x