well done nationwide.....great service

geoffthechef
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I left my card in the checkout machine in morrisons and the lad who served me kept it.. i phoned them a few hours later to find out if i had left it there and they told me i had and it was available to collect...next day i went in and collected it with no problem.

...1st post in the morning i get a letter off nationwide telling me there had been suspicous activity on my account and the card was suspended..they also told me to phone them.

..i did and it turns out that while in care of morrisons someone had put £30 of o2 topups on and £30 of vodaphone ones on a phone.....

i had no problems from nationwide about this and my money will be back in the accountv within the week..i phoned morrisons and told them what had happened and they just did not care they never even asked for my name and address...so beware...:|

• Haha 1

"Fraud" is generally investigated by the banks now. Maybe you should talk to them again?

Also, if ever you get good service, ask to talk to a manager to give a glowing report on the staff that dealt with it. When I worked at Woolwich call center, it always got fed back to us, and always looked good when applying for promotions, so it helps the cream rise :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar