hsbc sold my loan while i was in complaint with them

lewisp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought there were already DCAs trying to recover this debt ......... obviously the right hand and left hand are not talking again . DOH!

Have a look at this link on bilious's thread ........ this might put 'em back in their cage if they start threatening court action .....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?259027-Little-old-me-V-HSBC&p=3080494&viewfull=1#post3080494

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say write back , and ask them again to produce what you require ....and then let 'em stew !

As I said before, if they're taking you to court , they've got to let you know what docs they're relying on to give you a chance to defend

I'd say that was the correct advice.

If they commnce action you can Part 18 them and they have to let you see the documents they are relying on then or you get set-aside.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

• 1 month later...

their back again, shouldi send the same letter?

this is the one they sent me:

Wescot

wescot credit services ltd

po box

HU28HF

on behalf of metropolitan collection services

FINAL NOTICE

Dear Mr l

Despite previous correspondance a balance remains outstanding on the above account. Unless you make contact with us and agree repayment of £13xxx withinthe next 14 days, collection activity will continue on the account. This may lead to wither us or our client:

1)instructing a door step collector to visit your property to collect payment;

2)Taking Court Action for repayment of the outstanding balance. If legal proceedings are issued and Jugment or a Decree is obtained against you, court fees and legal costs could increase the amount you owe.

Call now on 08448241154 to discuss payment of the debt. Details of diferent ways to pay on the back opf letter.

PAYMENT DUE BEFORE : 27th Sep 2010

thanks in advance for all your advice, more welcomed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Would be nice to hear of someone actually going for the jugular of a DCA by reporting and getting something done about their actions.

The creditors have referee it back to hsbc, I'm concerned that all these debt collecting agencies have bad credited me? Or hsbc have? Is there any way I can write to hsbc requesting they remove any bad reports they may have sent in on me?

Thanks in advance guys

Lewis

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys, not been on here a while, have started a new job and needed a car, whent to get a loan and couldnt, my mrs got me one in the end (so not much harm done)

Now ive checked my credit report and it shows this :

Current Account from Hsbc Plc (I) /

NameDate of Birth Terms0 @ £ 0 (Monthly)StatusDefaultedCurrent Balance£ 1,596Start Balance£ 0Credit Limit£ 0Default / Delinquent Balance£ 1,596

Default Date06/04/2010Payment History

2010i_sat.gifi_sat.gifi_sat.gifi_default.gif

button_needhelp.gifLoan from Hsbc Plc (I)

NameMr Lewis Date of Birth Terms0 @ £ 0 (Monthly)StatusDefaultedCurrent Balance£ 11,460Start Balance£ 0Credit Limit£ 0Default / Delinquent Balance£ 11,460 Default Date03/12/2009Payment History

This table shows how you have kept your account over time, for infomation about individual months pass your mouse cursor over the coloured block

2009[/url]i_sat.gifi_sat.gifi_sat.gifi_sat.gifi_2late.gifi_2late.gifi_3late.gifi_4late.gifi_5late.gifi_default.gif

Is there anyway I can get this ammended as I aam still in arguments with the account? I think it has ruined my chances of getting a mortgage?

Nothing has come to me in some time for the account except other debt collectors letters.

thanks

Lewis

mate, your last question might get a better response in the credit reference agency section? although getting rid of a default is very difficult and it won't happen if it is an accurate reflection of your handling of the account. a default may get removed by the ICO if it is technically inaccurate or there was a technical breach by the lender eg they didnt send a default notice; or by the FOS if it is deemed unfair. To be unfair you will have to establish that the defaukt was in some way the bank's fault and not yours. try a new thread on the issue of the default on the cra section.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.