Hello

Mikeyboy99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well here goes nothing I suppose. I won't bore you with my tale of Nationwide woe, from what I've read, I'm not the only one. I've just discovered the site, and will be starting out on trying to reclaim my charges in the next day or so. Before I do, can anybody answer a quick question - some time ago, possibly 18 - 24 months, I wrote to Nationwide concerning the charges on my account. From memory, I worked out that I had been charged around £900 in 3 months, and I asked them to consider refunding some of it. A few days later I received a reply stating they would refund £150, which they did. I dont have the correspondence they sent any longer, but I have a horrible feeling it may have stated that the amount refunded was in "full and final settlement" - if it did, would this mean I would have no hope of trying to recover charges prior to this?

Wish me luck, even if I can't go for all the charges, there's been a good few thousand charged since that I will go for!