What is Case Management Discussion? HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys!

(Back to formal issues) I have a question: one of the CMD orders from the judge says that the bundle should contain up to 100 pages. What if there is more than that? Plus another 100 has been reserved for the witness' statements. Does it mean I can use "the space" for the outstanding (let's say) papers such as people's statements from investigations before I resigned?

I am a bit confused and didn't expect the limit to the bundle.

But at the same time I guess the respondents' lawyer f*cked up everything saying that the timecourse of events was 2-3 months. In fact it was 3,5 months, but the judge decided on 100 pages nevertheless...

:/

Edited by ms_smith

Hi

Just to let you know how my case is progressing...

I wrote to ET asking for an extention to the limit of the bundle but my request was declined so I have to be really tight with selection of the documents to rely on (shouldn't be that bad actually).

I am also in the middle of making the schedule of loss - as mentioned before, in my case that will be the time from when I resigned (constructively) till I (luckily!) got the new job + the fact that during and after job interview I was victimised (for making an informal complaint about HR manager to GM) and as a result dismissed from further recruitment proceedings - as I (finally) decided to come back to a higher position...

Later on it turned out I was right in my informal complaint, but by then I was already taking the case to a higher authority, still internally, as the same GM was additionally discriminating one of my colleagues on salary...

Yeah yeah, I will have to work out the whole calculations of mine. :oops:

Edited by ms_smith

Well done and continue the good work! :)

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

Oh, I didn't tell you! :rolleyes:

After the CMD I received a phone call from ACAS (the first time since the beginning of the whole ET process). I was asked a few significant questions, also the one - how much I am inclined to ask for so as to settle the case out of court. He he, someone is getting scared?:rolleyes:

Anyway, I refused to settle the case, at least I am not ready...

There is too much to say... They didn't start to shock me over the colour of their logo... (to put it in a metaphorical way)

Grrrrr!!! :)

Thanks Big... ;)

Edited by ms_smith

Aaaargh! :confused:

Bigredbus or others, would be able to help me on this one:

If I wasn't vicitmised for raising that informal complaint during my job interview (yeah, I know, it was a hardcore of me to do it :rolleyes: ), I suppose I would be given that supervisory position as I had everything they need (worked previously as a supervisor for a year, then worked for them for more than 2,5 years, including loads of shift leader's shifts + deep knowledge of the workplace's character and great, proveable feedback from customers). My salary would be 14,000 p/a, before tax. How much would it be after taxes?

How shall I ( if I can, at all) calculate any award based on the fact of being victimised?

If so, shall I base my compensation calculations on those 14,000 until I found new job (which is, in that case, at a lower rate, about 11400) or until the hearing? Ufff... :rolleyes:

I do intend to put also 'exemplary damages' on my schedule of loss - to the tribunal's discretion.

P.S. honeybee, love your avatar! :)

Edited by ms_smith

Hi there ms smith, thank you for the comment on the avatar. :D The last one was pug ugly, but this is better. Despite the best efforts of Sod'em from the IT and Benefits forums, I still haven't found how to reduce the size of the image [don't ask, I don't know] to make it hover, but it's good enough for now. It looks confused, like me from time to time. Not tonight though.

Back to you, if I can help while the others are elsewhere, I think the HMRC [was Inland Revenue] website may have a calculator that you can use to figure out net income. Otherwise, please post again and I'll try to find another website or try to crank up my knackered brain to work it out the old-fashioned way.

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi there ms smith, thank you for the comment on the avatar. :D The last one was pug ugly, but this is better. Despite the best efforts of Sod'em from the IT and Benefits forums, I still haven't found how to reduce the size of the image [don't ask, I don't know] to make it hover, but it's good enough for now. It looks confused, like me from time to time. Not tonight though.

HB x

You're kidding? The previous was georgeous as well! :)

Both are sweet :).

But oh yeah :), I know how (very) important it is for us women to look good... ;)

I don't know either how to make it hover though... :confused:

Thanks for all advice and take care... :)

xxx

Hello again. When I found the image online, it sort of moved up and down and flapped its wings from memory. Listen, I know nothing about this, but CAG has a maximum size that an image or a moving image can be, otherwise it doesn't move. At least, I think that's what happened. I thought it was a miracle the image turned up at all :D. My OH liked the last bee, I thought it was scary and out of proportion.

Sizing it to fit the criteria is a few steps too far for me.

Btw, I hope this is your thread we're wittering on. What shall we do next, recipes or fashion? :) Hope you're feeling OK.

HB x

Btw, I hope this is your thread we're wittering on. What shall we do next, recipes or fashion?

HB x

:)

Ha ha! Well, those who have encountered this thread and go through our girlies talk will have to excuse us, sorry folks ;).

Anyway, it is a good reason to have a break from serious employment issues... :)

I would love to talk to you longer honey, but I have a heck of issues to finish with that bundle, my own statement or other stuff... Deadlines are deadlines :(.

Am having a couple of days off now as I normally work around 33 hours per week so wanna make the most of any spare time for preparation.

Speaking of what, I plan to go and attend (as a spectator) a pre-hearing review of some other, but similar to mine, case - just to have an idea how it all may look like during my own one. Will feel more confident...

I recommend it to anyone who is also representing themselves.

Hope you understand honey...

xxx

Sure thing, didn't mean to distract you from serious stuff. If I want an off-topic chat, there's always the CAG Bear Garden. :)

Great idea about attending as a spectator, it's been said before on the forum.

Keep us posted and let us know if we can help.

HB x

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

it's been 3 years, I don't think you're going to find out....

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!