Minster Baywatch PCN Claimform Company Car Park - Used GF's car without permit showing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers for that.

It's now gone up to £140 becasue the solicitor is claiming additional fees for raising it and following it up on behalf of Minster Baywatch and Roxborough.

The price has changed about 5 times!!!

The casing point here is that I have a permit for this car park. I just forgot it one day!! How can they claim that I own them £140 considering that I have been parking my vehicle in that car park since March 2008!!??

Fools!!!! :-x

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another scare tactic. Up the price every letter so that people pay up, scared that these costs will increase indefinitely.

This is a mail [problem] - there are plenty of devices used to maximise the con.

Cheers for that.

It's now gone up to £140 becasue the solicitor is claiming additional fees for raising it and following it up on behalf of Minster Baywatch and Roxborough.

The price has changed about 5 times!!!

The casing point here is that I have a permit for this car park. I just forgot it one day!! How can they claim that I own them £140 considering that I have been parking my vehicle in that car park since March 2008!!??

Fools!!!! :-x

It's a battle of wills!!

They're hoping to grind you down into submission. Some people will inevitably reach the point where they think it is no longer worth the stress and hassle and will cough up.

Just think of it as psychological war fare!! :p

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Don't forget one of their best tricks is to increase it from 50, to 100, to 200 to 3 zillion, but on this final demand also say, if you pay immediately we'll let you have it at the 50 quid price again! People who are panicing about these huge numbers sometimes jump at the chance at this late stage to pay the 50 quid unfortunately.

it is your responsability to clearly display your permit and baywatch will have a contract to prove it what you should have done is got in touch with baywatch straight away and explained what had happend now i think you will be liable for the cost of the fine what you could do is ring the collection agency and talk to them again explain what had happend failing that talk to baywatch again but most of all BE CALM

bottom line is because you didnt get in touch with in the 10 days you dont legaly have a leg to stand on dont ignore it because they will take you to court for it eventually and a parking fine is not worth getting blacklisted for but like i said earlier call the agency then baywatch but stay calm ,,,,,,hope this helps a little bit

its a private co. PPC.......ignore them and stay off that phone!!!!

don't feed the trolls

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it is your responsability to clearly display your permit and baywatch will have a contract to prove it what you should have done is got in touch with baywatch straight away and explained what had happend now i think you will be liable for the cost of the fine what you could do is ring the collection agency and talk to them again explain what had happend failing that talk to baywatch again but most of all BE CALM

bottom line is because you didnt get in touch with in the 10 days you dont legaly have a leg to stand on dont ignore it because they will take you to court for it eventually and a parking fine is not worth getting blacklisted for but like i said earlier call the agency then baywatch but stay calm ,,,,,,hope this helps a little bit

Troll alert mods!

hope this helps a little bit
It certainly helps to lend weight to the opinion that you have not one clue as to the legal aspects of carparking and invoices. But thatnks for trying - I like to encourage those with special needs to take a more active interest in using the internet.

Yawn, if you don't have a leg to stand on at least you have a brain to think with which is more than can be said for ruddiger. No where in law does it say that anyone will be blacklisted for going to court and losing. Anyhow, that is on the remote chance you get to court and even more remote chance they win. What's all this be calm business - they only people you should be calm with is people like the Police - you know people that actually have a little legal power.

Minster have no power at all - pathetic people who run it obviously disagree and you are certainly under no moral or legal obligation to contact them.

All the best,

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

• 7 months later...

Hi there.

I posted a thread about this a while ago and haven't posted since as I thought that Minster Baywatch had given up on trying to claim money from me.

To cut a long story short, I have a parking permit for the car park where I work.

One day, I used a different car and forgot to put my permit in the window and therefore received a penalty charge.

I appealed, saying that I could prove that I had a permit, but they weren't having it.

I referred the debt collection agencies back to MB each time they wrote to me and all went quite for some time.

Now, they have lodged a county court claim against me via Money Claim Online and the sum they are asking for has risen to £135 as they reckon I owe them 8% interest.

This is getting ridiculous now....

Any ideas on what I should do??

Rob

The POC Is as follows:

Payment of Parking Charge Notice together with Administrative Costs asscosiated with its recovery. The defendant's vehicle XXXX XXX was parked in Contravention of the rules of the private car parking facility at XXXXXXX, York on 11/06/2008. Parking Charge Notice XXXX was issued to this vehicle on 11/06/2008. We are seeking a payment of money for all the full amount of due fees.

The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from 11/06/2008 to 15/12/2009 of £10.90 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgement or earlier payment at a daily rate of £0.02

this will be a first

they dont stand a chance

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well I'm pretty sure that you are correct dx.

They don't stand a chance.

I park in this car park every day because I have a permit (just didn't display it one day).

If this circumstance was turned down for appeal, I can't imagine a scenario where they would accept an appeal!??

I do need some guidance now though folks.

you've got 4 threads detailing the lead in to all this

i'll get them merged so people can see the whole story

dx

and they

• 2 months later...
. I appealed, saying that I could prove that I had a permit, but they weren't having it.

One of the downfalls of writing/contacting the ppc clowns is that you remove the first hurdle if they wish to pursue a claim. i.e. who was driving, that is why the advice is to not contact them at all.

Having said that, I still feel they have no chance with their claim and wish you the best of luck, there are better people on this site to advise you than me.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 7 months later...