Nationwide cca...what do you think?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi moneymummy1

I received the settlement offer. Just ignored it and waiting for them to terminate now.

Regards

socleirigh

Sorry for the very late reply - both parents are in hospital so havent had a minute to check on here.

I offered them 12% and it was turned down with a request that I contact them to discuss a suitable offer, not done due to the hospital visits but intend to write to them to enquire what they consider to be a suitable settlement figure - may aswell drag it on as long as possible - nothing lost! Any change with you??

• 1 month later...

just to update you - received my third default notice from Nationwide this week. They have fixed one of the problems in that they ask for the arrears this time, not the whole balance. But, yet again they have not allowed sufficient time to remedy the default. The default was issued 19th May, and asked for the arrears to be paid by November 2009!!! As this date is before the default was issued, they are obviously not allowing fourteen days to pay the arrears!!

Regards

socleirigh