urgent help please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi awhile ago while I was on the way to court re banking charges. I saw a accident so stopped my car in a safe place and placed my blue badge on show.

the accident was outside the court house and was a really serious one. a lot of court office where they as witnesses. I could not leave the victim as i was holding towels ect around her head. it was really a serious accident and is long on this site somewhere under TSB. The reason being because of this accident i was too late to attend the hearing so the judge throw out the case.

Anyway I got a parking fine, so much for doing a good dead. I totally forgot all about it until a few months ago when i received a letter from the bailiffs saying pay up or they will remove my car which is a mobility one. I phoned the council concerned and told them what had happened as i did not receive any letters to dispute the fine.

The council said there is nothing I can do as they have sold the fine on to the bailiffs.

today a bailiff knocked on my door demanding £385 which i did not have. they said i had until Tuesday to get it or they will come with a van and remove my goods, he then handed me a warrant. There is no way i can afford to pay, also it was not my fault. I would not just drive by as it was a life or death situation. what can I do. can I stop this warrant???

please help.

Thanks

pen,

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

"The council said there is nothing I can do as they have sold the fine on to the bailiffs." what helpful people, which council is this ? file an OOT Stat Dec NOW. be prepared for the the bailiff not to lay off even though all enforcement must cease after filing and until decided. you may well have to go to an N244 as well. meanwhile lock the car in a garage - many bailiff knowingly clamp Motability vehicles even though they know they have no right to. and don't open the door to any bailiff (and don'l leave a window open or a door unlocked they can just open).

Liverpool council.

thanks lamma. I have been in contact with the court who issued the warrant and they are sending me some form by email. not sure what it is yet or what i have to write on it.

the bailiff did say he would call back on Tuesday with 2 other men. how intimidating is that.

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

there is good bailiff advice online generally and in the bailiff section on here. once the OOT is filed the TEC will notify the council straightaway. then get written confirmation from the council that they have called the bailiffs off.