I hate GE

jetli
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently dealing with Shelter who have attempted to get us on the Mortgage Support Scheme as we have alot of arrears with GE and Crapstone. Husband is Self employed and work load gone down dramatically. Anyway on my way out to work and message from Shelter to say that GE are not interested in taking us on!

Have to speak to her tomorrow, I have asked before if they can put arrears on the end of the term and I go on an intrest only but they said NO. Have had to put our home of 17 years on the market even though this may make us homeless because with our credit rating I doubt we could even rent.

Any suggestions? I have said on the PPI that they have mis-sold us a PPI which has been going since 2005 at £104.00 a month along with interest on it etc. Not to mention their £40 month since we have been in arrears. If I could fight them back with all of this it would probably pay the arrears off and get rid of this 28 day repossesion order. Getting desperate:cry:

firstly you have to explain why you think the PPI was mis-sold - if you are self employed then that is a good starting point. then you have to make an official complaint to the FOS about this and the charges.

have a look at the thread by pubman in possessions - that will explain a bit more.

Also check the sticky threads in possession section. It will explain the protocol rules that they are breaking

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

In terms of the £40 charge, you say that if you claimed it back you would be able to clear the arrears on the account. I take it from this you have paid every charge on the account?

And the reason that GE would refuse the Mortgage Rescue would be because the local housing authority has offered a considerably low amount to buy the property.