BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• We should contact each other so that we get help     
    • Screenshot_20200530_110324.pdf
    • The letter is dated 22nd May.    Their argument is that the ga11ery have worded their contracts to ensure the 'service' they provide fits the contract. The distraction techniques used by these people aren't taken into account. They're very careful to only promise thibgs verbally, then they will draw your attention to certain parts of the contract while you're trying to read your way through it, and also rush you by informing you they have to speak to the other people there to 'let them down'    It baffles me that there's no comeback. So many people scammed and nothing they can do. 
    • what is the date of that letter please?   if you have not received the end product, that is your dispute..      
    • Hi    Thank you so much for your replies. Its been some years since I used CAG  - I had forgotten how fast you respond and I am really immensely impressed.  Sorry I had to attend to some personal issues but please note the following   1. Honeybee - I will complete the template you suggested and have it up for your ASAP 2. Ericsbrother - Yes thank you - my feeling is the same. If you could let me have a suitable wording that would be wonderful.   do we submit an affadavid or witness statement saying   The Plaintiffs case should be struck out The Defendents counter claim be accepted.   followed by statement of truth   signed and date?   In the meant time I was surprised that they did not respond on the correct date. Are we missing something here? The date they were to respond is stipulated very clearly.    3. dx.   Yes - exactly In the industrial zone, there are two car parks. My wife has to enter first, the Car Park owned by Lancashire City Council (LCC) to reach  the Private car park owned by the Landlords of the company for whom she worked. They are two separate car parks and the solictors of the Landlords have issued a cease and desist order against Lancashire County Council.   This what the solicitors for the landlords sent to LCC   "... As your client has failed or refused to instruct CEL NOT TO ISSUE CHARGES for parking on the Carp Park  (the car park outside my wife's office), despite the fact that such action constitutes a derogation from grant and/or a breich of the covenant of quiet enjoyment under the Lease, we have today (03 December 2019)  sent a formal cease and desist order...... It remains our client's view that the current system is unlawful in that it seeks to restrict  or limit  the ability of our client to excercise its rights to park on the car park, which in turn is causing our Client issues with its own sub-tenant. "   As for CEL Managing the LCC's Car Park, let me then rephrase - LCC employed  CEL to police the car park and obviiusly issue parking tickets but they transit into issue parking tickets on cars parked in the private car park.    Thank you  Warm regards BF.
  • Our picks

• View this quiz Employment status during COVID-19
      What do you do if you’ve been told not to come to work due to the current crisis.  Watch the video here or on the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page.

Did you learn anything? Do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 0 replies
    • One Parking Solutions - Damning judgement. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421148-one-parking-solutions-damning-judgement/
        • Thanks
      • 68 replies
    • View this quiz Coping with extreme hardship
      Life can be tough when you're entering the world of work and in the present virus crisis, things are even more difficult.

Watch the video below or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page . Afterwards, you can see if you've understood the points which are being made by taking the quiz.

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
    • View this quiz: Pre-pay meters
      An explanation of how some gas and electric companies offer emergency quarantine support.

Watch the video here – or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page and watch it there. Then come back here and do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 6 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
RALALU

Welcome are now officially dead and buried

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3314 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I agree with Postggj. RBS will not want to be getting involved in anymore Toxic debt accounts as they call them. RBS are only just turning the corner from all there publicised problems thanks to the bail out they got from Mr Brown with our tax payers money.

Once all of the worthy parts are stripped, down the pan they go !!!

Whichever mug takes on the Welcome book will have to settle the PPI mis-selling claims making it even less attractive

Thats Why They Are Having Probs Off Loading Welcomes Accounts

To Bigger Reputation

Remember Yes Car And There Toxic Accounts And The Probs Marlin And Go Debt Are Having

I Dont Think The Likes Of Dca Will Want To Go Near These Accounts

So, even if the loan amount outstanding is for a large or very large amount, nobody will want them?

They Will be Forgotten?

There will not be an entity out there some where who will try to make a pretty penny from all the outstanding loans?

Cheers, MARK

Does this mean that anyone who has an agreement with WFS ( The ****) can just stop paying and there will not be any action taken at all by anybody?

Cheers, MARK:idea:confused:

Kinda doubt it Mark, as they still have a charge on the property of a secured loan etc..... When welcome go to the bottom of the ocean and debt transfered then the charge is also transfered right ?

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

depends on the deed of assignment

be it equitable or absolute

i wiould not be surprised for a while the accounts transfered to lewis or cl finance before they to are wound up

remember

rbs own these accounts

not welcome/cattles

cattles exsist in all but name

I don`t think any of us are really so naive has to believe agreements could or would disappear just like that (it would be bloody nice though Ozz).

We have to remember that we are on a well used Forum, and all information, whether it be Opinion or Fact, needs to be as clear and precise has possible.

I have no problem asking a question that clears things up for any one (especially myself `cause I`m thick as S), who is not so sure about something, and may just be a bit nervous of asking.

Considering some of the Fantastic Brains and the help they give here, I think we would all be foolish not to get the correct information before reacting and "Going Off Half Cocked". I for one couldn`t live with myself if I caused someone to "Get it Wrong" shall we say. What a disaster that would be.

I know most people saw the Anger and Despair in the thread the other day ( Vilka, was it). And that was just a misunderstanding on their part. I certainly wish they would come back, as I am sure everyone else does. But, it did come from a someone who felt let down by CAG and the information they received. All apologies were made but they haven`t been back since. We must avoid this again at all costs.

I realise I`m going on a bit here. I also know every effort is made to tell people that in the end it is their decision how this information is used, by them. Some people are so wound up and upset though they will grab at the first piece of straw. I`ve done it myself.

Sometimes it is very easy for people who KNOW about a subject to forget, that because they find it fascinating and addictive ( in the case of this Forum it certainly is), others may not KNOW.

If we can cover each others backs, and give information that is clear and understandable to everyone, then more and more people/ consumers will become aware of their rights and the Welscums of this world will give up.:)

Cheers, MARK xx

Edited by mark1arby
didn`t need that bit

depends on the deed of assignment

be it equitable or absolute

i wiould not be surprised for a while the accounts transfered to lewis or cl finance before they to are wound up

remember

rbs own these accounts

not welcome/cattles

cattles exsist in all but name

so does that mean that it would be dangerous to stop paying or pay reduced amounts hoping that they will accept these or not legally enforce things, as it is effectively rbs who own the debt so they will put up a big fight? or do you think there is a good chance that people with outstanding finance will be on to a winner here?

bit confused as to whether what is happenign is a good thing or a bad thing for welcome customers.

Proves a point Gram.

Nobody really knows what will occur yet.

The Ones Who Know about these things will air their opinions and make things a little more clear than they are at the moment.

Cheers, MARK

To Be Honest, Unless The Acount Is In Dispute By Say A Cca Request Default, Its Not Wise To Withold Payment

By All Means Get Them To Agree To A Reduced Payment Option If You Can Until They Go Titts Up

If You Have Savings, Try Offering 10 P In The Pound As F&f

They Are That Desperate For Cash

To Be Honest, Unless The Acount Is In Dispute By Say A Cca Request Default, Its Not Wise To Withold Payment

By All Means Get Them To Agree To A Reduced Payment Option If You Can Until They Go Titts Up

If You Have Savings, Try Offering 10 P In The Pound As F&f

They Are That Desperate For Cash

God i wish i could offer that and get them off my back for good!

Excellent postggj. Thank You again.

If anyone is still uncertain about something please ask, again and again> It might help elsewhere.

10p in the Pound. LOL

Cheers, MARK

Totally agree Mark, ..... any offers or agreements of early settlements etc should always be seeked for and accepted in writng and if possible posted on here for clarifcation. . .

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

It is and will be for a while confusing for all of us as to what is going to happen with existing Welcome accounts but if your account is in dispute for what ever reason keep up your fight and stance. Who ever or if ever the Welcome book is sold you still have the right to a legal contract without unlawful charges so it will be up to the new book holder to sort your dispute.. If indeed they want that hassle. I would have a wager with anyone that the problem accounts nobody will touch with a barge pole. The law is the law and any future owner will know that in advance and to be honest will probably be very shocked at the tricks and cons these thieves have been up to !!! Taking over any books create problems let alone a sub prime lender who has been trading in the manner Welcome have.. On the positive side it may work out in our favour and an honest company who wants to help may take the book.

THere Is Only One Company With The Clout To Take On These Accounts And Thats Provident

They Have Said

No Thanks

Even They Are Not Interested

TellS You Something That

No suprise Postggj.

The company has been rotten from the top to branch level and it seems greed and false figures to achieve bonus have been far too big a carrot for honesty to prevail...

I do not feel sorrow for any Cattles or Welcome staff only for the poor customers who have lost homes and families because of the dirty tricks and games these people have played.

Be It They Agreed With The Policy Of Welcome/cattles

The Staff , I Have No Sympathy

They Bullied Customers, Even Those Who Were Not Customer Facing Were Well Aware Of The Situation

They Were All Part Of It

On the positive side it may work out in our favour and an honest company who wants to help may take the book.

Honest??? That takes a big leap of faith. I would rather keep my account in dispute for as long as possible and hope any Agreement Fades and Dies with the **** than hope ( in vain) that there is an Honest company anywhere in the Financial Sector.

Only by coming together to make them Honest will that ever happen.

Long Live CAG!!!:D

Cheers, MARK

Hi Mark.

To be honest mate looking at the whole financial picture it is no coincidence to me that the politicians and bankers have all gone down at the same time. I still believe they all knew what each other were doing but turned a blind eye until the crap hit the fan this year. They are all corrupt as each other and I still believe we will never know the whole truth.

I think the next general election should be sorted by a special Its A Knockout and that goes for the bank heads as well !!!

Hi Mark.

To be honest mate looking at the whole financial picture it is no coincidence to me that the politicians and bankers have all gone down at the same time. I still believe they all knew what each other were doing but turned a blind eye until the crap hit the fan this year. They are all corrupt as each other and I still believe we will never know the whole truth.

I think the next general election should be sorted by a special Its A Knockout and that goes for the bank heads as well !!!

You can`t say things like that pwg. Mr Brown won`t let you. don`t forget about the recovery he is Leading the Country through. lol. What a Man???:rolleyes:

Well Man is not the word I was thinking of but......... Wouldnt it be great seeing him runaround in that big chefs suit after playing his joker, Tony Blair !!!

Yes it would be great!!! The International Round, Jus Sent Frontier ( is that correct)? would be in The Hague. LMFAO;)

Whoops!!! That reminds me. Thanks.

I must scan & post those agreements for that New Thread I started. And then immediately Cocked UP!!! lol

Cheers, MARK

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3314 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you