Welcome are now officially dead and buried

RALALU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

roflllllllllllllllll :lol: :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Seems as though all financial organisations are struggling these days.

Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit and almost turned turtle, but they remain in the black and should survive !!!

:lol: someone is on form tonight

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

any news anywhere yet??

any news anywhere yet??

Im guessing that Shopacheck might not be as profitable as they thought and is losing money...what with all the other wonderful bookeeping from the past...

All Welcome branch offices to close within months !!! :D that would be nice !!!

yeouch!!!! Thats a painful figure to be in debt for....and we think we all have problems :D

Any news on letter post im getting fed up of jumping everytime door goes wondering if theres a chimp on the other side!

just picked up that cattles is in debt now over one billion

cant wait to see what cattles put on the rns server

ouch!!!!!

thats going to hurt.

I do actually feel for the staff, yes even I have had a few unpleasant calls BUT the majority I spoke to were not rude and only doing their job.

I agree a lot had no idea of consumer law but remember they are following a guide to collect funds. Its the managers I feel are the irresponsible ones.

Edited by Us versus Debt

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Does anyone happen know whether the Ruddington Fields Business Park in Nottingham offices are still open?

I have a case management hearing next week, to determine if my case should go to court. The court have corresponded to this address only last week (where they corresponded from to me originally), and I am wondering if it will be a no show by Welcome.

just picked up that cattles is in debt now over one billion

cant wait to see what cattles put on the rns server

Major amount !!!

Surely No way can they keep offices open and pay staff with that round their necks :eek:

ouch!!!!!

thats going to hurt.

I do actually feel for the staff, yes even I have had a few unpleasant calls BUT the majority I spoke to were not rude and only doing their job.

I agree a lot had no idea of consumer law but remember they are following a guide to collect funds. Its the managers I feel are the irresponsible ones.

Us I agree with you re:managers, our local branch manager is the most rude, abrupt, agressive person I have ever been unfortunately enough to have to deal with within wfs. There was one member of staff who thought she was hitler reincarnated but she 'left'

Does anyone happen know whether the Ruddington Fields Business Park in Nottingham offices are still open?

I have a case management hearing next week, to determine if my case should go to court. The court have corresponded to this address only last week (where they corresponded from to me originally), and I am wondering if it will be a no show by Welcome.

As far as I know at the moment they are still there - at least recorded letters are being signed for at that address......

its rbs that has kept cattles going so far, well us in reality as rbs is owned by the tax payer

remember

welcome only brought in 80 million a year to cattles

cattles has its fingers in so many pies that we dont even know about

the whole of cattles is owned by rbs

all assetts

what is comming in does not cover there out goings

boot on other foot me thinks:-D

PMSL pwg you may be right :lol:

its rbs that has kept cattles going so far, well us in reality as rbs is owned by the tax payer

remember

welcome only brought in 80 million a year to cattles

cattles has its fingers in so many pies that we dont even know about

the whole of cattles is owned by rbs

all assetts

what is comming in does not cover there out goings

boot on other foot me thinks:-D

Perhaps RBS could offer Cattles a re-write Post with hidden charges !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks