Welcome are now officially dead and buried

RALALU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This announcement replaces the Cattles plc 'Potential Staff Reductions' announcement released today at 10.01am under RNS No 7456G. The company name throughout the announcement should read 'Cattles plc' and not 'Moscow plc' as previously stated. All other details remain unchanged. The full announcement appears below.
Numpties, they can't even get their own business name right LOL! :rolleyes: Edited by jackst01

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well two calls today from a very civil account manager (i know civial and welcome in the same sentence) :D

Offering me a reduction of £3k on what I owe..he can only keep the offer going until the end of Feb he said...

No way I can raise the money but nice to keep em stringing along...

Sounds to me as if this branch could be bye bye end of Feb...

Been paying my accts regular though so I guess these could end up at head office ?

Was due to make payment today to Edinburgh West office unable to get answer as phone line dead had to call 0845 number for head office and asked to be put onto local office. The man from head office said sorry but office no longer there as they are being moved about lolololol

Heres the link;

CATTLES Discussion CTT CTT.L - Interactive Investor

Incidentally, and I know this is strange for this forum but I had a very productive interaction with WF yesterday; they were very helpful about my sitaution and appeared to be wanting to help me rather than grab every penny they could. Didn't sense any alterior motive (other than a gentle encouragement to consider an early settlement). It was all quite surreal! Maybe the staff are rebelling by being nice to customers; I'm sure they all know the end is nigh.

Don't you believe it fella, My account manager did that and even cancelled my direct debit saying I should try and make whatever payment I could each month. And then I get a £35 charge for an unpaid DD which is impossible as the DD was cancelled more than 14 days before it was due.

Never missed a payment. Feel really disgusted about it.

Come on spies we need info :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

disconcertingly quiet i feel :confused:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

i personally think welcome are dead ...in the water....the sharks are coming to get them.....no wait that was a dream..

but i honestly do feel if you look at the share markets they are falling..it only a matter of time till the dollar goes belly up..

theres 0 chance of investment from any uk/american banks..

so i would just sit it out until you hear from the debt collection agencys who will be running the welcome accounts down..

karma is wonderfull

I think they realise people are trying to play them and are sticking there grounds, they would not budge 1p on my £14k i owed, but the agent must of been on comission for an early settlement as she seemed to nearly wet herself when i agreed to pay on debit card.

Edited by mpotts123
spelling

I think i agree mpotts they do seem to be going through waves of collection activity and they know that people think s*d it they going down anyway why bother paying etc but that doesnt help those of us that actually have complaints that need answering! I bet you made that persons day paying immediately :lol:

Well like a lot of other folks I dont have an abundance of spare cash sloshing around tho like most I do take exception to having an agreement that seemingly is going to be littered with blunder after blunder (am sure the SAR will confirm this when received). I guess the key thing is to hold your nerve?

I guess the key thing is to hold your nerve?

It really is, and welcome and other companies relly on the fact that like 90% of complaints will not follow through. so they send a letter saying final response and most will just accept it, also throw a few bully boy tactics and most people will just sink and allow these companies to rule.

Had an email in my Spam this morning. I usually just delete but, I read this and almost cried.

Cash loans, bad credit loans & doorstep loans £50 to £500 | Provident Personal Credit

272% APR!!! I feel sad for ALL the people who will sign up for this.

This is the Armed Wing of Welscum and they are carrying out this Terrorist Campaign right now.

I read somewhere a while ago, something by the CEO of these *ASTARDS ( I think), that they rely on " FEAR " to ensure payment. Peoples "FEAR " of Letting Down the Friendly Doorstep Collector when they call for the weekly payment will drive most Customers to pay at least something.

Well Done that man!!! That`s Extra Bonuses for him!!! What a way to think.

Cheers, MARK

Keep your eyes peeled on the telly mark. you will see an advert for "quick quid" or something similar and the apr is......wait for it over 2000!!!!!!!!

absolutely ***kin amazing!

Surely these must be inbred welscummers?

hi guys

i have had a loan with welcome for over 2 years now and still owe£1400

how do i go about asking em to settle early and how much i should offer em

ie do i need to write a letter or phone them saying im struggling and can pay say £700 cash right now and close the acc???

someone plz help as i want this mob of my back

thanks in advnce

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks