Welcome are now officially dead and buried

RALALU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read something somewhere too although dont ask me where may have been the cattles investors forum

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Ok no anouncement today, chins up, our day will come! :D

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

On which thread or post did I tell you this ? . . . can somone post the link to this ?

I am sorry ozzy it was actually post who hinted that there might be a cattles announcement. just read to many threads on here this week they all seem to be merging into one. I think you had just hinted that something had happened with your claim. sorry again.

Hey dont worry Linda, it does get confusing when your reading like loadssss just hoping that somthing will sink in, but its good to hear your doing your homework cause you have heaps better chance of winning the more you understand of your dispute. I should be updating my thread middle of next week somtime.

ah well no announcement but thought id go out and celebrate anyway :lol: cant wait to hear update Ozzy :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

From my part, i work in a homeless project so if they do end up on the street i will make sure they bloody well stay there!! and i am not joking either........ as soon as i hear the words welscum the homeless interview shall be over and the gutter shall beckon!

Can someone please sum it up for me in laymans terms? I currently have around 4k owing to welcome on a personal loan, due to job and money problems i have missed payments recently but have been unable to get hold of anyone and i havnt received any correspondance of phone calls.

Is the loan going to be written off, or are they just taking longer to send it to a debt collection agency?

Hi tearful.

You need to start your own thread on your loan as this is a general thread about Welcome as a company and the holding company Cattles.

Put a copy of you contract (blanking out any personal info) on your new thread as Welcome contracts are not the most watertight and you may have a dispute against them for it.

good advice lawrence.

tearful i would say loans probably wont be written off they may just be taking their time chasing up with so many disputes going on

I agree with Beyond, cant see any loans getting written off and they certainly wont stop chasing, If anything they are as strong as ever, they will be desparate to get as much money in as they can.

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

More's the pity eh Bebo lol

I think to think they are all going to be written off is unrealistic really I know alot of them have enforcibility issues but they have had these since the day they were signed and have still been chased I cant imagine them rolling over and letting them get away now.

Mark YA DID ITTTTT :lol::D

Mark YA DID ITTTTT :lol::D

Oh Yes I Did It!!! lol;) Very Pleased with that!!! lol:razz: As soon as I had Did It My *UCKING Computer went Tits Up!!! WHY ME !!! :eek:

Took some sorting out as well. But I`m back. So Look Out ****!!! :-x I!m even more Peed Off `Cause You Broke My Computer!!! LMAO :D

Cheers, MARK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks