Welcome are now officially dead and buried

RALALU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree with Postggj. RBS will not want to be getting involved in anymore Toxic debt accounts as they call them. RBS are only just turning the corner from all there publicised problems thanks to the bail out they got from Mr Brown with our tax payers money.

Once all of the worthy parts are stripped, down the pan they go !!!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats Why They Are Having Probs Off Loading Welcomes Accounts

To Bigger Reputation

Remember Yes Car And There Toxic Accounts And The Probs Marlin And Go Debt Are Having

I Dont Think The Likes Of Dca Will Want To Go Near These Accounts

So, even if the loan amount outstanding is for a large or very large amount, nobody will want them?

They Will be Forgotten?

There will not be an entity out there some where who will try to make a pretty penny from all the outstanding loans?

Cheers, MARK

depends on the deed of assignment

be it equitable or absolute

i wiould not be surprised for a while the accounts transfered to lewis or cl finance before they to are wound up

remember

rbs own these accounts

not welcome/cattles

cattles exsist in all but name

I don`t think any of us are really so naive has to believe agreements could or would disappear just like that (it would be bloody nice though Ozz).

We have to remember that we are on a well used Forum, and all information, whether it be Opinion or Fact, needs to be as clear and precise has possible.

I have no problem asking a question that clears things up for any one (especially myself `cause I`m thick as S), who is not so sure about something, and may just be a bit nervous of asking.

Considering some of the Fantastic Brains and the help they give here, I think we would all be foolish not to get the correct information before reacting and "Going Off Half Cocked". I for one couldn`t live with myself if I caused someone to "Get it Wrong" shall we say. What a disaster that would be.

I know most people saw the Anger and Despair in the thread the other day ( Vilka, was it). And that was just a misunderstanding on their part. I certainly wish they would come back, as I am sure everyone else does. But, it did come from a someone who felt let down by CAG and the information they received. All apologies were made but they haven`t been back since. We must avoid this again at all costs.

I realise I`m going on a bit here. I also know every effort is made to tell people that in the end it is their decision how this information is used, by them. Some people are so wound up and upset though they will grab at the first piece of straw. I`ve done it myself.

Sometimes it is very easy for people who KNOW about a subject to forget, that because they find it fascinating and addictive ( in the case of this Forum it certainly is), others may not KNOW.

If we can cover each others backs, and give information that is clear and understandable to everyone, then more and more people/ consumers will become aware of their rights and the Welscums of this world will give up.:)

Cheers, MARK xx

Edited by mark1arby
didn`t need that bit

depends on the deed of assignment

be it equitable or absolute

i wiould not be surprised for a while the accounts transfered to lewis or cl finance before they to are wound up

remember

rbs own these accounts

not welcome/cattles

cattles exsist in all but name

so does that mean that it would be dangerous to stop paying or pay reduced amounts hoping that they will accept these or not legally enforce things, as it is effectively rbs who own the debt so they will put up a big fight? or do you think there is a good chance that people with outstanding finance will be on to a winner here?

bit confused as to whether what is happenign is a good thing or a bad thing for welcome customers.

To Be Honest, Unless The Acount Is In Dispute By Say A Cca Request Default, Its Not Wise To Withold Payment

By All Means Get Them To Agree To A Reduced Payment Option If You Can Until They Go Titts Up

If You Have Savings, Try Offering 10 P In The Pound As F&f

They Are That Desperate For Cash

To Be Honest, Unless The Acount Is In Dispute By Say A Cca Request Default, Its Not Wise To Withold Payment

By All Means Get Them To Agree To A Reduced Payment Option If You Can Until They Go Titts Up

If You Have Savings, Try Offering 10 P In The Pound As F&f

They Are That Desperate For Cash

God i wish i could offer that and get them off my back for good!

It is and will be for a while confusing for all of us as to what is going to happen with existing Welcome accounts but if your account is in dispute for what ever reason keep up your fight and stance. Who ever or if ever the Welcome book is sold you still have the right to a legal contract without unlawful charges so it will be up to the new book holder to sort your dispute.. If indeed they want that hassle. I would have a wager with anyone that the problem accounts nobody will touch with a barge pole. The law is the law and any future owner will know that in advance and to be honest will probably be very shocked at the tricks and cons these thieves have been up to !!! Taking over any books create problems let alone a sub prime lender who has been trading in the manner Welcome have.. On the positive side it may work out in our favour and an honest company who wants to help may take the book.

No suprise Postggj.

The company has been rotten from the top to branch level and it seems greed and false figures to achieve bonus have been far too big a carrot for honesty to prevail...

I do not feel sorrow for any Cattles or Welcome staff only for the poor customers who have lost homes and families because of the dirty tricks and games these people have played.

On the positive side it may work out in our favour and an honest company who wants to help may take the book.

Honest??? That takes a big leap of faith. I would rather keep my account in dispute for as long as possible and hope any Agreement Fades and Dies with the **** than hope ( in vain) that there is an Honest company anywhere in the Financial Sector.

Only by coming together to make them Honest will that ever happen.

Long Live CAG!!!:D

Cheers, MARK

Hi Mark.

To be honest mate looking at the whole financial picture it is no coincidence to me that the politicians and bankers have all gone down at the same time. I still believe they all knew what each other were doing but turned a blind eye until the crap hit the fan this year. They are all corrupt as each other and I still believe we will never know the whole truth.

I think the next general election should be sorted by a special Its A Knockout and that goes for the bank heads as well !!!

Hi Mark.

To be honest mate looking at the whole financial picture it is no coincidence to me that the politicians and bankers have all gone down at the same time. I still believe they all knew what each other were doing but turned a blind eye until the crap hit the fan this year. They are all corrupt as each other and I still believe we will never know the whole truth.

I think the next general election should be sorted by a special Its A Knockout and that goes for the bank heads as well !!!

You can`t say things like that pwg. Mr Brown won`t let you. don`t forget about the recovery he is Leading the Country through. lol. What a Man???:rolleyes:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks