Target Professional Services

neetoknow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and it has helped me a great deal in the past. I want to know if anyone has heard of a company called Target Professional Services Limited, they called last week to server me a Statutory Demand, but I was not in so they left me a letter stating that they would be calling again this week Wednesday 16 December at a specific time with the purpose of personally serving me with the Statutory Demand and if I'm not there then they would be serving a Bankruptcy Petition from the court on me. Please can anyone give me some advice as to whether this company can do this.

Many thanks:confused:

Hi

Have you had a CCJ or the likes issued against you?

Personally not heard of these jokers but I'm sure some of the caggers will have.

Don't worry someone with the knowledge I'm sure will be along soon.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

TARGET PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (UK) LIMITED, company number 06321486, credit report, annual accounts and free company monitoring

not heard of them either

but they can't do that anyhow, the SD must be served by the Co. that got it

or is this a phishing letter written to some kind of reaction. [don't keep quiet!]

any idea on the background?

got and old debt with someone?

give us your thoughts on what it is about.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

if you read the letter, it will say that if you do not keep the appointment the demand will be served by placing it through your letter box. You then have 21 days to respond to this. If after this time you do not respond a Bankruptcy petition may be served upon you. The company you mention will only be the process servers, the details of the creditor and who to contact will be in the content of the letter.

Hope this helps

Yes, Silver Shadow is correct. Just to amplify one point : process servers will sign a declaration that they have delivered the document according to the prescribed 'rules' (to put it in layman's terms). You will have little or no grounds to dispute it being properly served.

Do you have any idea who the creditor is and what the alleged debt is for?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)