neetoknow

Target Professional Services

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3624 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and it has helped me a great deal in the past. I want to know if anyone has heard of a company called Target Professional Services Limited, they called last week to server me a Statutory Demand, but I was not in so they left me a letter stating that they would be calling again this week Wednesday 16 December at a specific time with the purpose of personally serving me with the Statutory Demand and if I'm not there then they would be serving a Bankruptcy Petition from the court on me. Please can anyone give me some advice as to whether this company can do this.

Many thanks:confused:

Hi

Have you had a CCJ or the likes issued against you?

Personally not heard of these jokers but I'm sure some of the caggers will have.

Don't worry someone with the knowledge I'm sure will be along soon.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

TARGET PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (UK) LIMITED, company number 06321486, credit report, annual accounts and free company monitoring

not heard of them either

but they can't do that anyhow, the SD must be served by the Co. that got it

or is this a phishing letter written to some kind of reaction. [don't keep quiet!]

any idea on the background?

got and old debt with someone?

give us your thoughts on what it is about.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

a "Professional" tracing company, can they serve a stat demand who nows who cares, when/if you get it then post it up so we can advise on how to get rid of it

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Hi

if you read the letter, it will say that if you do not keep the appointment the demand will be served by placing it through your letter box. You then have 21 days to respond to this. If after this time you do not respond a Bankruptcy petition may be served upon you. The company you mention will only be the process servers, the details of the creditor and who to contact will be in the content of the letter.

Hope this helps

Yes, Silver Shadow is correct. Just to amplify one point : process servers will sign a declaration that they have delivered the document according to the prescribed 'rules' (to put it in layman's terms). You will have little or no grounds to dispute it being properly served.

Do you have any idea who the creditor is and what the alleged debt is for?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)