Woozel

EquiDebt / SQN - anyone heard of them?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3514 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I received two letters this morning, one from SQN, wanting me call them to confirm that I was me, as they have a very important matter to discuss with me. Naturally, I filed this under S for shred.

In the other letter, I am being told that Cabot have passed a debt to them and that one of their debt collectors would be contacting me at home or my place of work to arrange repayment. (I know they won't, so I'm not too concerned)

Since the envelopes both had the same return address and the address and phone numbers are exactly the same, I was able to work out they are obviously the same company.

I have sent them the prove it letter from the template library.

I just wanted to know if anyone has had dealings with these people. I genuinely don't know what the debt is for. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come back with. :confused::)

Woozel 1 - DCA 0

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0593506Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Sine Qua Non Services Limited 4255227

Categories:

Credit brokerage

Credit reference agency

Debt adjusting/counselling

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

SQN Services

Issued Date: 19-Nov-2006 Expiry Date: 18-Nov-2011

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Phillip Moore OFFICER

Wesley Mulligan OFFICER

Nature of Business:

Investment/Financial Advisers

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Principal Place Of Business Equity House, Ettington Road, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire, CV35 9GA

Registered Office Equity House, Ettington Road, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire, CV35 9GA

Otherwise Known as Equidebt..http://www.equidebt.co.uk/index.php

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I've had to deal with Equidebt regarding an MBNA loan. Equidebt seem relatively reasonable, and went very quiet when the only piece of paper they could produce with my signature on it said 'Please send me an application form'. I think they realised the game was up.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

they are one of the easier dca's to get shut off, although they will pass it down the chain

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Thanks for the speedy replies! :D

I have a credit card with MBNA, but that is up to date. The only "bad" debt I have would be well over the 6 year limit, therefore statute barred.

I almost can't wait to see what they come up with. Not wanting to count my chickens, but I am itching to fire off that statute barred letter! :)

Woozel 1 - DCA 0