BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• I requested them all in 2014. In every case apart from HSBC I received a copy of the signed agreement by myself, application forms and credit agreements.   No one has ever said they were enforceable, I just received them so assumed they were 
    • when did you send these CCA's out? who said they were enforceable?   dx  
    • just look for what the EU want, and what they are likely to give for it.   Financial services except in limited form would appear to be out the window EU firms have started setting up small subsidiaries in the UK, and vast amounts of UK finance has already moved - including a number of prominent Brexiters - like rees-mogg, Dyson and Redwoods customers (on his advice) Barclays alone has apparently moved in the order of 166BILLION in assets to Dublin, Total (the company) Financial £110BILLION going to France, with well over 900BILLION already confirmed moved (despite the secrecy inherent) by the start of this current financial year  (Last April)     A deal on a number of Goods/foodstuffs where a UK/USA deal wouldn't prevent it seems certain.     The UK car industry will likely continue with accelerated collapse. Unless you are rich, Hope you all like the thought of cheap Indian clones of 1970 cars .. If you are rich, then the increased cost of a BMW will likely not bother you ...Of course the Tesla gigabattery factory is going to the EU, and as already stated - Dyson has legged it.     Ireland's goods would seem to be on the track to bypass the UK and go straight to France/Norway as noted in the rail discussion (thanks to brassnecked for pointing out some misconceptions I had there which led me to reassess- and hopefully redress my lack)    
    • Hi, I have taken the information from my PP online account which details the creditors name and dates of transfer along with all the payments made which are all logged going back to April 2006. I actually have 3 accounts with Hoist. All we HSBC 2 x bank account and 1 CC. I requested a CCA and they have been unable to provide it so put my account on hold although I have continued paying it via PP. (Ive detailed this in another rather longer thread!! Yes I know I have been cash cowed but I just wanted and still do want the peace of mind ! 
    • I have been with PP since April 2006. I have paid in total around £40K but still owe £14K.   I have reduced the payments over the years as I no longer work. I have had an excellent credit rating since 2014 and all the debts listed below have never appeared since 2014. I am now going to live abroad and unsure how to proceed.   Details are:   3 x Hoist 2 x bank accounts 1 credit card originally with HSBC/then Lewis/Hoist/HSBC/Hoist Total £2.5K (£1600 is the CC) I applied some years ago for a CCA. They placed my account on hold whilst requesting info from HSBC. They sent 2 follow up letter to me saying still waiting and since then nothing although they regularly offer me settlement letters with a 20/30%  discount. 5% on the bank accounts      Link credit card originally Egg then Barclaycard and now Link. CCa requested some years ago via Barclaycard and they sent a reconstituted agreement  and confirmed they were unable to provide the copy of terms for my agreement but went on to remind me I still had a duty to pay although they could not enforce. Amount outstanding £2K   Link x 2 MBNA CC. I applied for CCA and both received (they had to request them from MBA first so took time ) Total outstanding £6K   Paragon was M&S CC CCA requested and received but by Moorgate (must be Paragon?) Amount outstanding £900   Westcott credit services was Natwest/RBS was a Mint CC sold to Westcot/Cabot and then back to Westcot CCa requested and received Total outstanding £2K   All the CCa provided a copy of the agreement with my signature. There was no PPI, I checked all that.   Im unsure how to proceed and wanted some advice, my thoughts are:   Should I give them my new address abroad? Occasionally some of them send me a statement, but I wish they would not as this all happened before I remarried so have never shared this info with my hubby.   Do I reduce the amount I am paying via PP from the current £70 to a more affordable amount    Should I bin of PP and go direct to them with new address and F&F offer of around 20% ( I will be in a position to offer this next month) but it would be a one of as I will be gifted some money   I will no longer be on the electoral role in the UK but do not want to cause any problems down the line. I would just like this whole thing done with.   I defaulted in 2004 so 16 years ago and so many charges were added at the beginning, I think the debt to start with was only £45K.    Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance    
  • Our picks

travman

Excel Photo ticket?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3697 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just recieved a penalty ticket for £60 if paid within 7 days then up to £100 from Excel parking today for failure to purchase a ticket.

This is correct i did not.

I did park in the car park for the alleged 18mins whilst i waited for my wife then drove off.

I did not leave the car.

No ticket was issued on the car and no one stopped or approached me.

I have know recieved a "photgraphic ticket" of my car showing my number plate stating there is a sign showing a "P" and a camera sign.

Is this legal with no paper ticket issued?

Ignor.

Photo or not this should be treated the same way as all the other Excel tickets on this forum (and there is loads).

You will get many threat letters each one more threatening than the last and it may get passed to some crazy legal sounding debt collection company but the advice on this forum remains the same. Ignor them.

Do not call them, do not write to them, do not appeal (there is no appeal process, you will lose) If you do they will know your have taken the bait and unleash hell upon you. Ignor all correspondence and they will eventually give up and go away. Take no notice of the thrats they write, its all empty.

For more info put Excel into the search box and you will find hundreds of people who have had the same issue :-)

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

This is interesting. Does this mean that if you enter the car park, find it is full and exit some minutes later they will issue you with an invoice.

This is interesting. Does this mean that if you enter the car park, find it is full and exit some minutes later they will issue you with an invoice.

Even if they do, the same answer is "ignore".

So whats the law on the issue via a cctv camera, do they still need to stick a paper ticket on the car ?

Thanks.

So whats the law on the issue via a cctv camera, do they still need to stick a paper ticket on the car ?

Thanks.

As this is a private parking company, no "law" is involved. You have not done anything wrong and no laws have been broken. This is purely a civil matter between the car-driver and the land-owner. They could send their [problem] letters by carrier pigeon if they want, it makes no difference. They are still meaningless.

Thanks.

No and neither do lawful authorities.

Stop worrying about these scamers and get on with your life.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.