Excel Photo ticket?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just recieved a penalty ticket for £60 if paid within 7 days then up to £100 from Excel parking today for failure to purchase a ticket.

This is correct i did not.

I did park in the car park for the alleged 18mins whilst i waited for my wife then drove off.

I did not leave the car.

No ticket was issued on the car and no one stopped or approached me.

I have know recieved a "photgraphic ticket" of my car showing my number plate stating there is a sign showing a "P" and a camera sign.

Is this legal with no paper ticket issued?

Ignor.

Photo or not this should be treated the same way as all the other Excel tickets on this forum (and there is loads).

You will get many threat letters each one more threatening than the last and it may get passed to some crazy legal sounding debt collection company but the advice on this forum remains the same. Ignor them.

Do not call them, do not write to them, do not appeal (there is no appeal process, you will lose) If you do they will know your have taken the bait and unleash hell upon you. Ignor all correspondence and they will eventually give up and go away. Take no notice of the thrats they write, its all empty.

For more info put Excel into the search box and you will find hundreds of people who have had the same issue :-)

So whats the law on the issue via a cctv camera, do they still need to stick a paper ticket on the car ?

Thanks.

As this is a private parking company, no "law" is involved. You have not done anything wrong and no laws have been broken. This is purely a civil matter between the car-driver and the land-owner. They could send their [problem] letters by carrier pigeon if they want, it makes no difference. They are still meaningless.

So whats the law on the issue via a cctv camera, do they still need to stick a paper ticket on the car ?

Thanks.

No and neither do lawful authorities.

Stop worrying about these scamers and get on with your life.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.