babybear39

CSA unveils new Chief Executive

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3618 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Credit Today online

Oh dear, looks like 1s cruds CEO has had the boot or are they sharing the job?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Senior longterm positions at NCO and Iqor? I see the CSA wishes to maintain its sticking-out-of-a-dog-turd social strata, then.

From what the CSA said in the Guardian article you'd think they'd be looking at someone squeaky clean like the janitor or teaboy lol...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Wallwork is the replacement for Herr Kurt Obermaier as CEO, and will be employed by the CSA. Najib Nathoo is still President - his role is as mafioso-in-chief of the gang, rather than the office boy.

yep they have hired another Debt collector, says it all really

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

NN isn't president anymore: THE POWER OF SHARING | CSA News

I think it is a rolling thing like the US, every couple of years they get a new one. I think it is the stress of the job that means you can't do it for very long, like ejecting from a plane. Or perhaps a lack of interns. Or Wars. Or something. Then again, maybe I'm confusing my presidents?

NN isn't president anymore: THE POWER OF SHARING | CSA News

I think it is a rolling thing like the US, every couple of years they get a new one. I think it is the stress of the job that means you can't do it for very long, like ejecting from a plane. Or perhaps a lack of interns. Or Wars. Or something. Then again, maybe I'm confusing my presidents?

Interesting - who's the leader of the gang now?

I think it is Tiger Obama. Or it might be Joe McElderry. I'm not sure. news confuses me. I'm sure we voted for someone. I remember Brucie telling me to call.