BrighteyesKitten

Evicted - Advice needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3619 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please can someone help

I live with my Mam and she has recently been evicted due to arrears on the mortgage. She set up a payment agreement with her current mortgage company, in the meantime the company was bought out and the new company did not accept the agreement leading to her being evicted. We have been lucky enough to find a rented property but we are having a lot of issues gaining access to the old premises to remove our belongings. On the day that my Mam was evicted she was only given enough time to pick up her handbag and get the dog and leave, whilst the locks were changed, since then it has been almost impossible to arrange access to the house, this happened on the Monday morning and it wasn't until the Thursday of the same week we were able to get the Mortgage Company to arrange access so we could get clean clothes etc. It has been over a fortnight and we have been unable to get the Mortgage Company to arrange us access to remove our belongings, Furniture etc. We are having to call the Estate Agents to make arrangements with the Mortgage Company and keep being advised not only can we not speak to the Mortgage Company direct they are still trying to make arrangements for a 'housesitter' to be present while we move out. Do we have any rights with regards geting access in order to remove our possessions???

No, she didn't attend the hearing. She was advised by the person who visited to set up the arrangement to ignore any further correspondence with regard it as they would be cancelled with the agreement being in place.

I will try the website, thank you :)

If you click on the red triangle it will alert the site team that you need help.

Ell-en is the one you want.

Unfortunately you Mum was given bad advice and had she attended she may have been able to stop the eviction.

Who was the lender?