stripper

Egg Statement Different balance from DCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3620 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just received my first Egg statement for a loan taken out 1999(Soon after to be topped up at the end of 1999 with an additional amount)

I lost my job in 2002 and subsequently defaulted.Got a DN and then termination notice.Although Egg agreed a payment scheme with me it was Moorcroft who wrote to me informing me that they were handling the account for Egg.I agreed a monthly payment by S/O and a couple of times a year they ask for more(By letter) I have actually reduced it each time.However the figure that Moorcroft are chasing is in fact the balance from loan one plus top up from loan two.

The amount now showing on the new Egg statement is higher than the Moorcroft balance(Correct figure).In addition to this discrepency Egg make no reference to the original loan nor the top up,but simply show a balance as at Dec 08.followed by my monthly payments reducing the figure.

The original loan and top up included PPI within the agreement.

Finally the interest rate they are showing on the statement is wrong ,for either loan .

Please would someone advise me as to the best way to approach this problem.

Thanks

Stripper:mad:

What happened between 2002 and 2008?

Did you pay or is there any chance it could be statute barred?

Have you done a cca?

or Have you done a SAR?

Is the PPI correct?

Do you have a copy of any agreements you can post up? (Minus your details)

Paid every month so not Statute Barred.Have not cca them but who do I send it to DCA or OC ?

Thanks

Stripper

Paid every month so not Statute Barred.Have not cca them but who do I send it to DCA or OC ?

Thanks

Stripper

send a cca request to whoever you are paying. The fact that it is egg and a multiple agreement my lead to an interesting response

were you not able to clim on the PPI? And if not why?

yep thats part of the point it is a section 12 multiple agreement so as you say jim there's lots of mileage in this for lots of reasons

Yes I did claim and they paid for the time stipulated after a 180 day stay.This still fell short of the total owed.

Stripper

Can you post up the docs when you get them because you will probably get somewhere with this.