Should I laugh or cry?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just heard that there has been a hold up in the house my daughter and her hubby are buying.The people who are buying their house want to be in by Christmas. So my daughter and co are moving in with us for a couple of weeks. ( I hope it is just a couple of weeks anyway) No problem normally and it will be nice to have my grandaughter there on Christmas morning. But the thing is we have loads of visitors coming on different days over Christmas. The family come on Christmas day.

New Years Eve we have peeps sleeping as we always have a party! It will be stack a brat on that night. Never mind I am sure we will laugh about it all later. :shock:

I wish it was happening in a couple of weeks time.... but nooo it has to be Christmas week

You haven't forgotten about the Murray Clan Society's visit, have you?

scotsmen.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

ok well can ur daughter just say that its not possible as they will have no where to live?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

bye bye stay over if you want, save you traveling in the morning

Did I tell you I was planning to visit you this Christmas/New Year... :)

:D

and I'll be bringing some friends now....

3498197710_7b27cbeb6a.jpg&usg=AFQjCNE9BzpJ7se5sUYNT1JF9SMh5T7NWA

Thought you'd like to meet the Dagenham Girl Pipers... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

noooo not the band,

I have got used to the idea now GM and in fact now I know where everything is going ( in my husbands train room but he does not know yet so he had better get it finished this weekend, gasp) I am quite looking foreward to them coming. They dont move in until next Wednesday so I have more time than I thought to get ready.

Spam you and your mates can sleep on the settees but I only have 2 so you will have to squash up.

And as for Clan Murray, You kept that quiet Rooster, nobody knew you were.....Scottish.

Edited by hilaryfrances

How old is your granddaughter? If she is at the age of believing you will have a magical christmas. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

noooo not the band,

I have got used to the idea now GM and in fact now I know where everything is going ( in my husbands train room but he does not know yet so he had better get it finished this weekend, gasp) I am quite looking foreward to them coming. They dont move in until next Wednesday so I have more time than I thought to get ready.

Not the train room:eek::eek: after all the work and effort he's put into getting it right:confused:

can't they all sleep in your Dolls House?;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

he has not started doing the layout yet as he is still building room, just two pieces of plaster board to go up and the floor to do and Bobs your aunties uncle, His layout can wait until after Christmas.

I suppose I can put a few peeps up in my dolls house.

So long as they are very tiny

Edited by hilaryfrances

It's great having a houseful at Christmas. Lots of work and very exhausting but loads of fun and well worth it. Especially making it magical for the young ones.:D

ps that lady is in the middle with the moustache is a bit of a minger isnt she?

:eek:How very dare you!! :eek:

:eek: That was me before I discovered waxing! :oops::eek:

:p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

It's great having a houseful at Christmas. Lots of work and very exhausting but loads of fun and well worth it. Especially making it magical for the young ones.:D

Yep and if they want to sleep in the house they can help with the washing and wiping up cant they. lol

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.