• Tweets

• 4 th time we've merged your threads  for complete history of your story please keeps to one thread
    • @dx100uk @ anyone else interested in Fighting HSBC UK  Staff/department non compliance and incompetence/interference in between HSBC UK and customers.   I wanted to know what you guys had to say about the reply i got from HSBC UK today.    Recap. I originally turned to HSBC UK to be reunited with Money i saved in accounts that where frozen and made dormant during the year 1995.   HSBC UK Teams tell me that HSBC UK only allows them to have access to account records dated back 6 years. there for they do not have the records, can not locate the records i requested for in my SAR. there for HSBC UK teams Ignored my SAR application for records of accounts made frozen and dormant during the year 1995. HSBC then claim if the accounts where closed they will no longer hold records of these accounts and tell that to the ICO. I again explained to HSBC UK and the ICO the records of accounts where left frozen and dormant.   HSBC UK teams continue to tell me over the phone that The records i requested for in my SAR, will not be located or do not exist because HSBC only allows them to have access to records of accounts dated back 6 years.    I returned to HSBC highlighting there is no such provision in the Data Protection Act.   HSBC UK teams today totally ignored my complaint again and confirmed with me they are classing my complaint as wanting to locate accounts that where closed.   Let me know what you think about the  HSBC UK teams response to my last complaint. Is there any other letters i can send them to confirm thay are not correct about what they have done.    The HSBC UK letter starts of by:You've been unable to recover funds you held in HSBC UK Accounts that were closed in 1994 to 1995, and to obtain the account details for the accounts concerned. You've been advised that we only retain records for up to 6 years, but you've been unable to locate any provision for this within the Data Protection Act (DPA). You require a Certificate of Destruction from HSBC UK to evidence the destruction of the data concerned. You feel your Subject Access Request (SAR) has been ignored by HSBC UK.   HSBC UK Teams now go on to explain: In respect of you being advised we only retain records for up to 6 years, but having been unable to locate any  provision for this within the Data Protection Act (DPA), I can confirm that under the DPA, we are obliged to only keep records for as long as we deem necessary, in order to effectively manage our data. So, for most cases, this will be for no more than 6 years.   In regards to your request for a Certificate of Destruction from HSBC UK to evidence the destruction of the data concerned, I regret that this isn't something that we can provide, as we don't keep records of when individual customer data was destroyed. I'd also like to clarify that if the accounts concerned were closed after becoming dormant, that we would have sent you closing statements at the time.   Lastly, I'm sorry you feel we've ignored your SAR. I want to assure you that we'll always look to accommodate a request for a SAR as best as we can. However, if we're unable to locate the account details and information required, this will mean we're unable to fulfil the request, which has unfortunately been the case on this occasion.   How else do you think i can highlight to HSBC that the teams dealing with My complaint, and request to be reunited with my money is not going to departments that can deal with my demand for services.?  
    • Hi   I have to agree if you have paid off the debt owed to them via this meter and are up to date on your bills  I would look at changing supplier and as said asking new supplier to install a standard meter and look for the best deals for you.
    • I have severe anxiety and going to leave my job and have been invited to a meeting but dont wish to attend that is three hours away from where I am. Can I legally give the  permission to decide without my being there? I cannot handle going as I know I'm going to be fired anyway as on my final warning. I'm also giving in my notice this week too! This job is just too much for me now and I cannot work here any longer. It's no good for my health and sanity  I am sick to my stomach thinking about going and about to hand my notice in anyway    
    • Thankyou it’s because I’m awaiting the outcome and a friend said I will be turned down as I asked them a while back if I had ppi on the account and how much it was and they replied.  But they did only send me a short confirmation with the amount and that they trust that answers my enquiry. i just wanted to be prepared if they wouldn’t turn me down based on that. Thanks for your advice on that mate 
  • Our picks

hilaryfrances

Should I laugh or cry?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3617 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

just heard that there has been a hold up in the house my daughter and her hubby are buying.The people who are buying their house want to be in by Christmas. So my daughter and co are moving in with us for a couple of weeks. ( I hope it is just a couple of weeks anyway) No problem normally and it will be nice to have my grandaughter there on Christmas morning. But the thing is we have loads of visitors coming on different days over Christmas. The family come on Christmas day.

New Years Eve we have peeps sleeping as we always have a party! It will be stack a brat on that night. Never mind I am sure we will laugh about it all later. :shock:

I wish it was happening in a couple of weeks time.... but nooo it has to be Christmas week

Stick the brats in the drawers :p get hammerd then you won't care who is there :D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Did I tell you I was planning to visit you this Christmas/New Year... :)

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

You haven't forgotten about the Murray Clan Society's visit, have you?

scotsmen.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

ok well can ur daughter just say that its not possible as they will have no where to live?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

bye bye stay over if you want, save you traveling in the morning

Did I tell you I was planning to visit you this Christmas/New Year... :)

:D

and I'll be bringing some friends now....

3498197710_7b27cbeb6a.jpg&usg=AFQjCNE9BzpJ7se5sUYNT1JF9SMh5T7NWA

Thought you'd like to meet the Dagenham Girl Pipers... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

noooo not the band,

I have got used to the idea now GM and in fact now I know where everything is going ( in my husbands train room but he does not know yet so he had better get it finished this weekend, gasp) I am quite looking foreward to them coming. They dont move in until next Wednesday so I have more time than I thought to get ready.

Spam you and your mates can sleep on the settees but I only have 2 so you will have to squash up.

And as for Clan Murray, You kept that quiet Rooster, nobody knew you were.....Scottish.

Edited by hilaryfrances

How old is your granddaughter? If she is at the age of believing you will have a magical christmas. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

noooo not the band,

I have got used to the idea now GM and in fact now I know where everything is going ( in my husbands train room but he does not know yet so he had better get it finished this weekend, gasp) I am quite looking foreward to them coming. They dont move in until next Wednesday so I have more time than I thought to get ready.

Not the train room:eek::eek: after all the work and effort he's put into getting it right:confused:

can't they all sleep in your Dolls House?;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

he has not started doing the layout yet as he is still building room, just two pieces of plaster board to go up and the floor to do and Bobs your aunties uncle, His layout can wait until after Christmas.

I suppose I can put a few peeps up in my dolls house.

So long as they are very tiny

Edited by hilaryfrances

Guest wino

It's great having a houseful at Christmas. Lots of work and very exhausting but loads of fun and well worth it. Especially making it magical for the young ones.:D

and I'll be bringing some friends now....

3498197710_7b27cbeb6a.jpg&usg=AFQjCNE9BzpJ7se5sUYNT1JF9SMh5T7NWA

Thought you'd like to meet the Dagenham Girl Pipers... :D

ps that lady is in the middle with the moustache is a bit of a minger isnt she?

ps that lady is in the middle with the moustache is a bit of a minger isnt she?

:eek:How very dare you!! :eek:

:eek: That was me before I discovered waxing! :oops::eek:

:p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Tut Spammie you should really wax more often :eek::D

moustache2_edited-785381.JPG

Just bung all your extra visitors in a tent in the garden Hils - I'm sure your whippets'll keep 'em warm :p

looking forward to them coming now I am a bit more organised and have worked out where to put the stuff I am taking out of wardrobes and cupboards

Excellent... so where do we put the bagpipes??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Is the sun shining in your house in Leeds at the moment Hils???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Dunno.... got the curtains shut... :)

Going out soon though so I'll have a look then.. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

It's dark here.... probably cos of the snow clouds... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

It's great having a houseful at Christmas. Lots of work and very exhausting but loads of fun and well worth it. Especially making it magical for the young ones.:D

Yep and if they want to sleep in the house they can help with the washing and wiping up cant they. lol

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.