Welcome Finance confused???

lucyjay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Joke response letter from welcome;

FINAL RESPONSE TO YOUR COMPLAINT

I am writing with regards to a complaint you have raised, which was received on 15 december 2009.

We have received correspondence from you which states you have requested that no further telephone calls are made to you to discuss your account. In addition to this , you have requested no further visits to your property.

Please be advised that the b******N branch have been attempting to contact you to disscuss your account as nov payment has been missed.(yes as im not paying another penny untill this is sorted!)(THey rang me to threaten me with a visit at some point)

I do not consider the actions taken by Welcome finance in regards any outstanding payments to be classed as harrasssment. All customers have a duty maintain thier contractual agreements and make necessary payments in order to satisfy the account.

However following your request to only recieve communication in writing, i can inform you that i have instructed the branch to not make any telephone calls to you or home visits will only be made withprior consent from yourself.

Please be aware that should your account at any time be passed on to a debt collection agency for recovery, Welcome Finacial services will have no control over thier activites.

RIGHT,First things first....

Do i write back and explain that the harrassment im concerned about is the harrassment i received before i missed a payment. Do i inform this stupid person that i got harrasssed because i didnt have a direct debit set up??

That Welcome rang my employer several times and also turned up at my house to harrass me about no direct debit.

The more i think about it the more angry i get!!

Just about had enough of this bloody company seriously!

So guys, do i respond to that letter??

I wouldnt respond at all, they are spitting their dummy out because you have won !!!

Honestly, dont be annoyed because reading that letter you have won that battle they are not going to phone or attend your property. If you do get a call from them deny knowing them as it cannot be welcome as you have it in writing they will not phone as a method of communication haha.

Thanks Ozzywizard!

I have also got through the post today an Income and Expenditure form with a hand written note from local office,

Please complete I&E form enclosed and send back to address on business card enclosed.( local office address)

If payments arent going to commence in line with your agreement, please state the main reason for this due to you now breaching the terms of your agreement.

Many thanks

Stupid bloke from Welcome.

What do i do, just ignore this as the form is very detailed.

Do i fill it in?? Are they allowed to request this as im disputing my account.

I am still waiting for my subject access and cca

no ignore them

they have no right to this info

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Well today i have received NO cca, but a very poor SAR

Which states;

Please find enclosed your agreement and statement of account held by Welcome Financial Services ltd in relation to account number

I have received a photocopy of my last top up loan (i have already posted a copy on my photobucket) which is on a A4 piece of white paper unwitnessed and showing 2 different dates.

A photocopy of Terms of credit agreement

Personal loan statement that is dated from 17/12/2008 to 31/12/2009.

nothing else! Where is the rest of the paperwork, the original loan was taken out in 26/7/2007

Nothing about ringing me constantly or visiting my house unannounced.

No record of the original loan or anything!!

So please what do i need to do now??? Any help would be great thanks

This seems to me to be what WFS class as a CCA. A Copy of the Agreement and a Statement of Account is What should be in the CCA Request.

A Subject Access Request will/ should have all the other details such as, Computer Screen Shots, Notes of any Telephone Calls, Visits Made, Statement of Price ETC.

I dont think so though as the letter is headed with

RE: Subject Access Request- Account number *******

Thankyou for your letter recieved on 15 december 2009 making a subject access request.

Please find enclosed your agreement and statement of account

So the letter says SAR not a CCA

so what do i do now??

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated (Insert Date). The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

(Adapt this next section to your situation)

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.(Add details of missing period - or a transaction that you know about which is not included)

2) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to any legal action between you and myself.

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, it is just an example of some of the information I am missing.

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

The time for compliance with my request has now expired. If you do not comply fully with my Subject Access Request within 7 days, I shall apply to the County Court for an order to enforce compliance, together with damages at the discretion of the court.

Yours faithfully,

[name]

they also ignore CCA requests :rolleyes:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Thats what they have done i think,

they have sent the cca stuff through to me but addressed the paperwork as my subject accesss request, so should i send the letter, or wait until the sar time limit is up as that is not till end of month?

• 1 month later...

HELP NEEDED!!!!

Got my sar back and what a surprise a magical welcome signature has appeared on the first loan agreement,(i have original copies with only my signature on)

The statements are a complete mystery to me as in one day they have appeared to charge me 11 times or so for telephone calls which i didnt recieve.

I havent a clue where to start with this paperwork any help would be great.

They have also put a whole load of rubbish on the so called records about when they have contacted me claiming i was abusive!!!!! Also it states they rang my employer which i didnt think they were allowed to do.

I have hoc charges and capitilazation charges, phone call charges galore app!! also they visited my home for the second time even after i sent the doorstep harrassment letter and i was not informed or had arranged such a visit.

I trully dont know where to start with all this.....