Welcome Finance confused???

lucyjay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, im new to this forum, but have spent alot of time the last few days, reading all these posts about welcome finance.

I got a loan with Welcome july 2007, £2,500 over 36 months at £150.40 which on paperwork i have, says the insurances i have are as follows

1st person lifecare 24; policy term in months 60 (?) price inc IPT £195.00; interest:163.56

1st pap: policy term i months 36 price inc IPT £175.00: interest £146.48. total payable; £680.04

After several months i knew i was experiencing money troubles and at the time thought the Welcome lady was being super helpful and can clearly remember being taken back by how helpful she was!

She said i could have my monthly payments reduced to £73.04 a month by just re writing the paperwork. STUPID as i know realise i agreed thinking they were helping me.

I am very naive as didnt really get the chance to go through the paperwork properly as it was very rushed and pressured me.

So i then have a New Loan agreement £3661.07 over 72 months it appears with no insurance this time. I have only the green and yellow copies from the agreement and only has my signature on it.No welcome signature at all. Both these loans came with a green Demands and needs statement which just has all there insurances on.

Well then in december 2008 A welcome man rang and said would i like a £600.00 top up, well, with not being suspicious of them ad again niave i agreed as i was strapped for cash.

I never went to the local office, nor did they visit me at home, paperwork sent through post, so again i have a unwitnessed printout with my signature on and a pre signed welcome signature with a different date but no witness? Is that needed? do the agreements have to be witnessed? Its not even a credit agreement, its just a print out version on plain paper.

So The new loan is for £4180.42 for 72 months: £83.19. total charge for credit £1809.57: acceptance fee £75.00: interest charge £1,734.57.

Im stupid i know but never really looked at this properly until i got the one and only statement through.

Sorry to go on but you look like the guys i need on board XX

I was completey thrown by nearly every other charge after i had paid (regularly) was a CAPITALIZATION CHARGE of half of what i paid each month!!!!

i rang Welcome and wasnt getting anywhere i had a very rude lady tell me that it was a interest bearing loan and of course i wouldnt understand it, as it would be like her trying to understand rocket science!!! i couldnt believe this. this is the point i joined on here.

I had a rather rude phone call friday by being told that i cant run away from this and that i will have to pay you know!!! and we will do a doorstep visit at some point next week and proceeded to put the phone down.

I have followed advice on here and sent them the cca request and the subject access with 2 postal orders inclosed sent recorded delievery in friday. i have also sent the doorstep and telephone harrassment letters, all to Head office. They have also rang my employer several times and turned up at my door about a month ago unexpected as they couldnt get hold of me( working) they came round to harrass me into setting up direct debit.

I dont know if i have a leg to stand on but i just dont get the figures and there treatment is disgusting, can anyone give me any advice as i feel my life is constantly worrying that welcome will turn up and start harrassing me or get nasty??

Thanks any help would be recieved gratefully

urm...

me thinks you're in for a very large windfall.

do some reading here & all will become clear.

lookout welcome ... incoming!!!!!!!

postggj should see this soon and help with a large smile.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

then you need to post the links here.

make each doc full size

right click

hit copy

then come to the message box on cag and right click and hit paste.

make SURE you remove all identifying stuff and any barcodes.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:D

dx

and they

well done on photobucket

can you repost please

rotate the image before posting

thanks

:rolleyes:

dx

and they

well done on photobucket

can you repost please

rotate the image before posting

thanks

dont be so lazy

turn your monitor upsidedown!!

dx

and they

this had one post this morning!

i'll get one of the site team to tidy it up.

dx

and they