Curry's TV

bobbyh99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Friend has paid for a TV (xmas present) at curry's and the TV wasn't delivered by their courier or delivery company. Curry's have said they will investigate but time is running out for Xmas!

My friend has been ringing every day for over a week and she suggested that it might take them too long to investigate and that her daughter wouldn't get her present before Xmas. Quote from the manager was "Don't be so pessimistic" :eek::eek::eek:

She paid for the TV using her debit card!

What can she do?

My son ordered a PS3 and a sat nav from currys a couple of weeks ago. On returning home he found a card from DHL through the door saying parcel in recycling bin (which is kept outside the front of the house.) He checked the bin and no parcel. :eek:

He rang DHL and was told that they were using a home delivery service not their own couriers and the person who delivered it only comes into the office once a week to hand paperwork in. So they would investigate then.

I told my son to ring Currys to confirm what had been sent out was it both his ordered items or just one. He explained to them what had happened and they said they would ring him back within 30 minutes.

Less than 10 mins later they rang to say they had spoken to DHL and will be taking the matter up with them as to why an expensive item was left in a bin in full view of passes by. No signature had been obtained and so as not to inconvinience my son they would be sending another sat nav and PS3 out to him the next day.

This parcel was delivered by a DHL courier received and signed for.:)