poppygirl1

Newman & Co - Re Mint Card.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on Newman and Co. They have sent me a couple of very frightening letters on behalf of a credit card debit from Mint. Now I know I do owe this money, well less the added charges, I tried to arrange payment with Mint, after explaining my circumstances, however they refused to come to an arrangement I could afford. Now Newmans are involved, what will happen? how aggressive are they, any advice what I should do. All help and advice welcome. ty

Hello and Welcome, poppygirl1.

Put a claim in for the charges, put's the account into dispute, then Newmans should not continue to persue you until your dispute is resolved.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thank you for your welcome. I will take your advice and do that. Have you had any experience with Newman and Co?..what there likely course of action will be after? I have read some dca take different approaches, what are theres usually?. tks again.

If you type in Newman & Co in the search bar at the top of this page, just under CAG Announcements, this will throw up threads about them.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert