Money shop

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I stupidly took out a payday load with Money shop but cant afford to pay it back now so I keep extending it.

I have paid more extending it now then the actual loan. So is there anything I can do here. I have rang my bank to cancel the cheques but they cant do so as its guaranteed.

I really do want to pay the money shop back but I cant do it in one lump sum.

Any advice please?

Make sure that you lose your cheque book and ring your bank to say that it is stolen with your card as well.

Banks will not help you one bit unless you register it as stolen in which they have to by law ensure that no cheques are funded.

The money shop will try any trick in the book, make sure you never give them your card details ever again. You will need to set a standing order with their bank and pay it direct into them.

I paid a debt with their TP Solictors Bryan Carter and had the settlement letter and a week later they stole another £250 from my bank account. Really not very nice bunch to get involved with.

Quite simply you write them a letter outlining your financial circumstances and make them a reasonable offer to pay the debt.

Tell them you won't be paying default charges as they are unlawful.

Make sure you make them a reasonable offer... the court will not make you pay more than that... and it would look bad on them should they decide to take you to court.

• 3 weeks later...
Quite simply you write them a letter outlining your financial circumstances and make them a reasonable offer to pay the debt.

Tell them you won't be paying default charges as they are unlawful.

Make sure you make them a reasonable offer... the court will not make you pay more than that... and it would look bad on them should they decide to take you to court.

Is there a template for a letter?

I am useless in what to put. Never know the right wording.

Cheers

Sorry mate but I have been dealing with 4 other court cases on here for people, my own court case, my wifes court case and a number of other issues. I have also been assisting my sister in law with a domestic violence case because she was beaten black and blue on Tuesday... I also have 3 kids and a mental illness to cope with...

But hey... you know... don't do any work for yourself.

I have attached a letter I drafted for you. Saved you about £200 solicitors fees I reckon...

Penalty Charges and s.129 Order to Pay.doc

• Haha 1

everthing cool good.

please this is a self help site.

So have go at a letter and we will advice however we do help a lot a people from br to court cases

1 how to do a letter

2 start with who you are

3 what is the problem

4 what you need to do/can do

5 end letter with outcome

6 say good bye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...