andmf

RBS Messing About?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3625 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there, my wife has an ongoing hardship claim which on 16th November RBS said they were going to make a goodwill payment. We signed and sent the form back on 20th Nov (they say they didnt receive it until 27th Nov) however on the paperwork they said it would be paid within 10 working days of receipt. We have phoned on numerous occaisions some say it will take 5 working days some say it will take 10. We have still not been paid out - any advice from anyone would be appreciated as we are being pushed from pillar to post. Should we mention FSA treating customers fairly??

would love to know what your hardship grounds were

The bloody barstewards have just rejected my hardship claim.

How the hell I can be considered capable of paying my way when I am on JSA benefits & unable to pay my creditors.

I sent them loads of documentation showing that I had no money available on my income & expendature.

I feel totally let down & mucked about.

I have contacted Stephen Hone on the penaltycharges forum & am going to take them to court.

Assuming the experts get it right I think I should get much more than what my hardship claim was originally for.

Just hope I can find enough money to feed my kids over christmas

Happy christmas RBS you bunch of (Edit) :mad::mad:

Edited by maroondevo52
Bypassing swear filter

Hi there, my wife has an ongoing hardship claim which on 16th November RBS said they were going to make a goodwill payment. We signed and sent the form back on 20th Nov (they say they didnt receive it until 27th Nov) however on the paperwork they said it would be paid within 10 working days of receipt. We have phoned on numerous occaisions some say it will take 5 working days some say it will take 10. We have still not been paid out - any advice from anyone would be appreciated as we are being pushed from pillar to post. Should we mention FSA treating customers fairly??

Call into a branch and sit down with the branch manager. In my experience letters are the slowest way to get things completed and after all, they have already agreed to the refund so there shouldn't be any disagreement.