style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3612 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I need some quality advise on how I can clear my £3.6K credit card debt which is causing me misrey for the last 7 years.

I have been working and living with parents but a wife and car to run as well as other stuff and I struggle to meet minimum payments??

Are they any interest free loans out there which can pay off my credit cards and then pay back at a rate which I find suitable and I can adjust on a monthly basis according to my income.

got any unlawful charges or missold PPI on it?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi

Have you considered entering into a debt management plan at all to help clear your debts?

You would need to have at least £50 disposable income.

You would then just need to make one monthly payment each month until your debt is cleard in full.

The creditors can still charge the interest but a lot of debt management companies have good success rates in getting the interest and charges frozen, reducing your repayment period.

If you receive any letters or legal action, the debt management company would be able to act on your behalf and deal with this for you, so this definately takes away the stress and pressure.

I am with a DMP, and owe in the region of £9k, and it is the best thing Ive done.

The payment comes out each month, and I have hardly any worries anymore as I know all creditors are getting paid and if they need to discuss my DMP they will call my company or case worker who acts on my behalf x

Braveheart2009,

Who's the Credit Card with, I'll shift this thread for you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Actually, its the first time I have heard of DMP.

Its good you got it for your debt do you have your interest frozen?

How many years you get to pay it back 1,2 or 3?

So what your saying is for example your repayments could be £50 per month and if you want interest frozen you may have to pay like £70 per month?

What happens if you don't have any letters or legal action letters to show the dmp?

Can you still qualify for it?

Can you inquire please?

Thanks for your help.

Hiya, why dont you take a look at the following website which will tell you more:

www.payplan.com

You can pay a minimum of £50-£70 payment into a dmp, depending on the company.

Your repayment period will depend on how much you owe and how much you pay in.

All you will need to do is contact the dmp company and explain your circs.

They will take and income and expenditure from you and ask you to sign a letter of authority.

Once this has been done a standing order can be set up of the payment, and this can then be distributed each month, pro rately between all creditors.

If you do not have legal action at the moment, this is good, but if you do, you will not have the worry of having to deal with this yourself.

Payplan have a good succsss rate with getting interest and chares frozen too

. All the best - let me know how you get on x