seekeroftruthandjustice

Logbook Loans Ltd www.simplefastloans.co.uk

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3622 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

aka The Pirates of Putney

I must be misguided but I understood any trading styles should be appeded to the credit licence??

Choice extracts from the apparently unlicensed secondary Pirates of Putney website (Edit)

Logbook Loans Ltd

Bridge Studios, 34a Deodar Road, London, SW15 2NN

title-how-much.gif

Anglia Recovery quote:

"we worked for logbook loans for over 3yrs, we pulled all of our services from them last October because they operate in an unprofessional manner. we have some real horror stories on their attitude to customers."

Edited by maroondevo52
Removed commercial link

So how come they still working for them then?? They have been out to try an recover my car bout 3 times and my hubby has seen them a couple of times why he has been out walkin. they not giving up. :eek:

Interesting quote from 'Anglia'...considering that they are the perpurtrators, the ones that don't bother to check if their 'client' has a court order before following through to collect cars on their clients behalf!!

They at no time turn up to anyone's home on appointment, they wave around a bill of sale - and then expect you to hand over the car - this is not legal - they can only take a car on the order of a court of law - not on the back of a bill of sale alone.

Check out section 7A of the Bill of Sales Act 1882 for confirmation of the process that has to ocur before they can take yours or anybody else's car.

The thing to do if they are still on your case is to email them or write to them advising that they cannot take the car without an order from the courts and let them know that you have sent a copy of the letter to the OFT - which you must do....It's about time Anglia were held to book for thier illegal practices against consumers.

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]