style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i missed 2 payments with my council tax so i have to pay all the tax for the end of year, first visit £24.00 and second £18.00 because i was at work when he came around so it came to £265.00

council sent rossendales baliffs around which i paid him £100 at my door and agreed with him to pay the full amount on the 15th of dec when i got paid a month later

he gave me a letter to fill out about my wages, so i filled it out and sent it back which they now say have havent received.

on the 10 of dec they sent a different bailiff with a van around to take my goods, but i wasnt in and they put a letter through my door

no one contacted me to tell me he was coming

there charging me the £207.50

£170 + £29 for sending a bailiff and a van - £406.50

i was then told by phoning them that i have to pay the full amount on my pay day.

i said about the agreement i made with the first bailiff

they said cause they didnt get my details about my wages, i can not carry on with this agrrement and had to pay the £406.50 even though i cant afford it

i wont be able to pay my rent if i pay them.

on the bailiff removal letter they posted when he came around with the van says payment due in full in 24 hours but the have not filled out the time or date on the letter.

i though they have to give you some notice of coming around to take my goods with the van ? what will be the point in coming around when i am at work and leaving a letter charging me.

any advice ??

have the bailiffs got a walking possession agreement( have they been in your house or have they levied your car)

how much is the liability order for

hi

i dont know ? all the paper work i have is a summons for non payment of council tax

bailiff removal letter

and a letter of how much i owed from the first bailiff

the first bailiff came into my home, i paid him £100 and agreed to pay the rest on my payday.

the second bailiff was a different bloke

no they haved levied my car

sorry i couldnt be more helpful

no he just took £100 and gave me a receipt, ask how i could pay the outstanding amount, said i could pay the full amount on my pay day

left a letter saying how much i owe

also a letter that i had to send back to them with details of my wages which i sent back and they say they havent received it.

Can't help with this but reading the forum's it seems a common theme that bailiff companies don't recieve the the relevant/income-outgoing forms.

Ensure when sending thei tems you send it by recordered delivery at least.

wishing you well in this.