fletcherGTO

car credit with bad credit history?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3624 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

wasnt sure where to post this, here looked the best place?

just wondering if any of you have managed or know of any where that will give finance on a car, to some one with bad credit history?

I don't know of one personally, but expect to pay way over the top if you find one.

my advice would be

stay well clear

ive not seen any bad car agreement without hidden clause to screw the consumer

by an old banger till you have saved up enough

• Haha 1

i got a brand new car from ford with a bad credit history on ford credit. i did have a big deposit though

oh right, i wasnt thinking of anything like a brand new car, just something 4-5k max... prob could get 1k deposit..

intresting, sure ford will do 2nd hand cars...

ah ok, sounds good...

cheers for that info

i would normally just save and buy one, but im starting a new business and need a decent, tidy car for it..

it was in jan 07 though so before the recession really hit in so i dont know if theyve become stricter