Help needed with defence on Bank Charges

Gemby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I need help with my defence. Natwest are taking me to court for non payment of a personal loan. In the court papers i counterclaimed for unfair bank charges and all was going well until the high court judgment last week.

Today i received a letter from Natwests solicitors basically telling me that my defence has been blown out of the water, and that unless we reach a settlement on the loan they will apply to have Summary Judgment.

I need to give them standard disclosure of my defence documents by 16th December.

What is the current situation on bank charges? What documents do i need to use if my bank charges claim stands any chance of success? What are the options available?

All advice greatly received.

Gemby

I suggest you read the Announcements section, as it's all detailed in there.

It's exactly the same for you, as the counterclaim will be on the same basis, albeit they are taking you to Court and your defending, rather than reclaiming.

We're expecting another announcement very soon on the progress with the POC, so keep an eye out on that Announcement section for the latest and ask any questions you have here, so they can be answered for you.