HMRC - Call Retrieval Team - SAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HMRC - Call Retrieval Team - SAR

I have recently requested a subject access request from the HMRC relating to overpayment of tax credits for the period 2005 - 2007.

I received a bundle of paperwork in about 38 days from my request, i was informed that a copy of the calls would be sent under separate cover.

over 70 days have now passed, i rang for an update and was informed that 3 disks had been sent out approx 1 day after the paper work bundle.

I then requested a copy of the recorded delivery details to enbale me to track and trace the item, i was informed that the disks are not sent recorded or special delivery, this is despite the paperwork bundle been special delivery !

The call taker also stated that the main reason for not using recorded delivery was to protect the public purse.. there is obviosly no duty of care with this department.

I informed them of my concerns, upset etc, i have also written a letter of complaint to the HMRC, in the mean time i can confirm receipt of the discs which where sent via a private courior ! the next problem there is only 2 disks enclosed. i have been told 3 had been sent previosly.. confusing.

I have also informed the Information Commisonaire, but i have to give the HMRC time to sort the problem out first, but the IC was very concerned to hear my details.

Any advice on this matter would be gratefully appreaciated, i am considering sending them the bill for change of telephone numbers etc etc, as the information lost is extremely confidential and sensitive.

Edited by Big Boss Man
spelling mistake: dics to disks ! sorry.

The retailers worst nightmare !

• 4 weeks later...