loopinlouie

Tooth fillings

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3623 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My mouth is full of them. I have epilepsy and regulary in the past have damaged and broken teeth. They have repaired one tooth which is a baby tooth with no wisom tooth underneath:eek:says it all about me, no wisdom, Any how I was ill again in week and the humungous filling is deteriating and well dont want to turn tummies, but tea tased of metal.

Been getting some stinking headaches as havnt gone to dentist, not from tooth, but I get them with the epilepsy, just that lately wondering because they have been stinkers one after the other, could the filling/metal from the tooth be causing them?

Am tempted to ask the doctor to have all my teeth removed and have false dentures which I could take out when aware somthings wrong as in sometimes I have a warning but often dont, wonder if they would do it for me. Would help me not to hurt my tongue anymore. Any ideas:idea:

ps. Tried mouth guards, dont work and often take out during night and dont know Ive done it.