pussycat10

Esporta Problems RBC Club in particular

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3637 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am interested in collated as many customers issues as I can regarding Esporta and their RBC club in particular. Have been messed around by them and would like to put together some sort of joint action. If you have issues then please reply to the thread or PM me details.

I would be interested in which club this is and possibly helping in any way. I am actaly on the other end of Esporta with them owing me money and failing to pay up !

Hi PC,

I've moved your post into your own new thread to avoid hijacking.

Give us some more info please. I'd love to see another gym get taken to court by a CAGger. :D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump

I'm a member at Esporta and am very happy with them. I've just signed up for another year, my 8th, at a reduced cost to last year.

Hi Artmo and it's good to hear something positive about Esporta.

I'm sure there are many happy customers using their facilities.

The problems which we see arise are when peeps get into financial probs and find that many gyms (not just Esporta) have strict policies, long cancellation periods and a terrible habit of NOT receiving cancellation letters.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)