gay-boi

Mobile Money - HELP!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3619 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hey

Im new to this site and have posted a few problems ive been having with mobile money. Someone shown me how to start a new thread so here goes.

In July 2009 i took a loan out with Mobile Money for £500. I frell out of work and also got kicked out of my flat. I emailed mobile money my situation and nobody replyed. I gave the car to my friend about a month ago by requesting a new log book.

Then on wednesday night 9/12 approx 10.30pm 2 men turned up at my friends flat to reposses the car he claimed to be a high court enforcement officer, however did not show my friend any ID, he just said he was ringing the police. My friend rang me and after they had been sitting outside for about an hour i came and snuck into the car and drove it away and hid it,(following things i had read on hear, thankyou).

I then rang this court enforcement officer(i had his number as he had rang me couple of days earlier) to ask for his name or registration number to which he would'nt give either.

All he said was im in trouble with the police now as the car is basically stolen, after questioning him a little he was tripping himself up and hung up. Then at about midnight he rang me to say a warrent was out for my arrset.

The next day i spoke to someone in the Redditch office of Mobile Money and also the area manager for wolverhampton, who finally gave me the name of the court enforcement officer. The area manager said is was true the car is classed as stolen and anyone seen driving it will be done for TWOC, and anyone hiding the car eg in a garage would be done for handaling stolen goods. I sought legal advice on this and was told it isnt true. And today i drove the car through an ANPR police checkpoint and i did'nt get pulled over.

I have also been on the phone to the High Court in London who have searched for a registerd BOS and they have told me it is not registerd they have told me this twice as i rang twice today.

This company have also harrassed my Nan they rang her over 15times in 24hours and turned up at her house saying if she didnt tell them where i was they would send the police to her, she is in her 60's.

The car is well hidden and i dont think they will find it, i believe the next step is to take out an injunction but the car is'nt in my name yet im changing it back (logbook sent today) so i will be able to do this.

I had another phone call off the Court enforcement officer today telling me he has read my posts on here and i should be careful he does'nt do me for slander, hahahaha. I quizzed him as i could'nt find him registered anywhere on the certified baliffs list or the high court enforcement officer list to which he replyed he never said he was a court enforcement officer, just an enforcement officer, which is a lie. Just to let you know Mr [edit], i have reported you to the high court for prenteding to be a court offical.

Any more advice as to how i can get these people into anymore trouble, or anyfin else i should be doing? Would be appricated

Edited by Lefty
name removed for legal reasons... DO NOT NAME INDIVIDUALS!

Hey

Just had a interesting conversation with someone at the police station, not actually a copper but front desk person. Who said that there would not be a warrent out for my arresst or any other of the rubbish they have said about being pulled over if seen and done for TWOC or handaling stolen goods.

He also said the fact that i drove the car through an ANPR check today also confirmed this.

With regards to impersanting a high court enforcement officer or saying there is a warrent out for my aresst etc apparantly that is not a criminal matter.

But i said does ringing my nan over 15times threating them with the police if they dont say wher i live consitute harassment and apparantly it does SO WATCH OUT MOBILE MONEY MAYBE THE POLICE WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR SOON

forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifclose.gif Record your calls You should not deal with any organisation on the phone without recording the call.

Call recorders can be very cheap and you can get them from Maplins.

The best one is the Truecall. It is pricey but will record your calls, screen your calls, reject unwanted callers etc.

Follow this link to read the review of the Truecall telephone recorder and call manager.

This is the Rolls Royce of call recorders.

It's a bit pricey but if you buy it with our special offer you will get it at cost: about 20% discount.

How much do we make on the deal? - Nothing at all.

You can also buy cheaper devices from Maplins. Truecall is the best - but the important thing is to record your calls.

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

Hey

Just had a interesting conversation with someone at the police station, not actually a copper but front desk person. Who said that there would not be a warrent out for my arresst or any other of the rubbish they have said about being pulled over if seen and done for TWOC or handaling stolen goods.

He also said the fact that i drove the car through an ANPR check today also confirmed this.

With regards to impersanting a high court enforcement officer or saying there is a warrent out for my aresst etc apparantly that is not a criminal matter.

But i said does ringing my nan over 15times threating them with the police if they dont say wher i live consitute harassment and apparantly it does SO WATCH OUT MOBILE MONEY MAYBE THE POLICE WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR SOON

forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifclose.gif Record your calls You should not deal with any organisation on the phone without recording the call.

Call recorders can be very cheap and you can get them from Maplins.

The best one is the Truecall. It is pricey but will record your calls, screen your calls, reject unwanted callers etc.

Follow this link to read the review of the Truecall telephone recorder and call manager.

This is the Rolls Royce of call recorders.

It's a bit pricey but if you buy it with our special offer you will get it at cost: about 20% discount.

How much do we make on the deal? - Nothing at all.

You can also buy cheaper devices from Maplins. Truecall is the best - but the important thing is to record your calls.

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

Just gotta get ma nan to complain

Just gotta get ma nan to complain

I would also write to the scumbags and tell them you will not be entering into any conversation over the telephone and all future correspondence should be in writing. tell then you will record all calls and when they call you will repeat what you wrote to them about not telephoning you, then hang up.

Get everything in writing and that way you have an auto record for if/when you go to court.

UKD

Sorry to but in :)

Im in a simialr situation, can some help me with the bill of sale how do i find out if its void or not?

And on my bos where i signed, it says:

In the presence of:***************

Witness signature:***************

Witness printed name:***********

All the above are the same person (ie manager) so its mine and the managers signatures only.

I thought there had to be me, a witness, and someone else in presence for it to be legitimate can someone clarify this please??

Any help would be very informative

it might..... and even if it does not..... its ammunition against these thieves should the OP decide to take it to court.

UKD

Leetut

Much misleading advice on posts relating to witness

The format you quote will not render the BOS void

STJ

STJ have a look http://www.probonogroup.org.uk/lawworks/docs/training/spring08/Bills%20of%20Sale%20aide%20memoir%2016.04.08.pdf

I ask you to read the following " The Essential Contents Of A Bill OF Sale"

No 11.

Now, taken that this is signed by the Barrister Jason Freeman OFT. It can be pointed out that a Manager or employee has "earned" for such a sale.

Now, if the bill can be proven to be Void, they cannot take the property-full stop.

What should happen is that they follow the CCA 1974 that came with it, they have to get a court order to take the property. Yes?

I'd like your interpertation of it please.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

Trooper

I interpret that as I have previouly posted and which I believe is the correct, factual interpretation that can be relied on by parties in court and stated in plain language:

The definition of a credible witness in this case is that he/she is not party to the agreeemnt.

The parties to the agreement are lender and borrower, therefore witness (employee) would not be party unless he/she should happen to also be an owner (shareholder) of the lending business.

I believe the issue of commissions earned is of no relevance.

Credible does not have the same meaning as independent.

Hope this is clear

STJ