wageday advance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ray singh and welcome to cag:)

There are a few threads on here re wageday.

Click on the serch button in the blue bar above and type in wageday and it will take you to the threads.

If you need anymore help just shout

• 3 weeks later...

just an update, payment plan offered at £20 per month, they came back with £30 have reoffered £25 per month, looks promising, and very good to deal with,

PDAY uk, the same, well there in house collections Keyes whitlock, after initially calling me at work, putting under a bit of pressure and agreeing to too high a payment (150 or so) which i could have never met, emailed to ask for all communication to be written, and offered £20 per month, they have agreed to not phone, and offered to accept £25 per month. this hs been agreed.

so for all of you out there worried, in my experience it is only the calls ( esp when caught of guard ie at work etc) that are worrying and make you panic, so make sure you send of the harrasment letter. with most this seems to work....

now to ptp, they have recieved my offer, not greed, they have recieved the email to stop all calls, which they replied to with an email template, i just kept on resending, they called once, i found the guys email it is usually the firstname.last name @poundstillpaydayetc, since i emailed this a few times copying in customer care, resending harrasment letter ,doorstep letter, and indication of copying in relevant authourities, no more calls, but i did Bombard them with about 20 emails in 10 minutes (see how they liked it), think im just waiting for clarity now!

£25 accepted, interest stopped, they were going to add another month, but i asked them not to which kindly they have done, TBH have provided an excellent service as far as being responsible lenders in light of my difficulties. even though the industry sucks, but i got the loan, i knew the repayments i want to pay it back, just glad i found this site to help me do it affordably, god knows how long i would have rolled over and reloaned for ,was about a year till now anyway!!

once again thanks every one on this site, the threads are most helpful

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...