style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5239 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just be careful scaff1. If this goes back to the court there is a good possibility of an arrest warrant being issued for non payments of fines and unless you can pay in full to the court then a custodial sentance can be issued.

200 and something fine was 635 i think a few people on here have told me that they cant charge for magistrate fines

I have just read that on another thread. I think it was in the parking section. I will try and find it again.

its on the hmcs website bailiffs coleecting for them can not collect no more than the fine so they can go whistle dixy i cant wait for one to knock on door hes gonna have a shock i ll tell you that for nothing specially if im having a bad day haha i dont think he ll be back after the first visit

Be careful scaff1.

They're horrible the way they carry on and push people and lie their heads off too, but just try and be calm and in control - and crucially aware of your rights. That'll scare them far more.

Re; your question at the top of this thread; It's sadly true that the bailiffs 'get away all too often'. They seem to lie through their teeth as a matter of course, like it's part of their training, riding roughshod over people, charging absolutely extortionate amounts and scaring the daylights out of many.

Some of these creatures are very sad indeed. Though I loathe what they do, I won't let them see it. A calm 'professional' "I know my rights and this is how we are going to proceed Mr Bailiff" approach is much better than losing your temper.

Trust me on that. Take care and best wishes to you.

PS; there is tons of very good - free - advice on here that will be of much help to you. ;)

Good luck mate. make sure we here your success story :-D

Sorry layer cake, not everyone who has a magistrates fine is a nice person, how do you know if the op has not been asked to pay compensation for mugging an old lady or robbing out of chatrity boxes?

This may not be the case, but there are many people out there who have beem awarded compensation, because of violence ect and if it means using bailiffs so be it!

I have refused to pay a single penny to a bailff who threatened all kinds of nonsense. I told him he could do what he wanted regardless of the consequences , but he was getting sweet FA from me. So much here and so much there if I didn't do this or didn't do that , but I stood my ground , and basicaly told him to go and " make love to himself ". Mine was for CT and is now sorted out after coming to an arrangement directly with the council. If more people told these crab lice to GFT's , then eventualy they would get the message that the scare tactics and intimidation would get them nowhere. I realise however that there are people who just wouldn't be able to take such measures , and it is these people this **** feed upon. That is why this forum is so important to many.

Light travels faster than sound...............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

. I realise however that there are people who just wouldn't be able to take such measures , and it is these people this **** feed upon. That is why this forum is so important to many.

Too true:cry:

I am assuming there was some problems for you not to be able to make an arrangement before it got to the bailiffs being issued with the warrant

no problems finacially just paying the court £20 a month was the first thing on mind every payday just slipped my mind now and then and i will be sending cheques back went in fines office today the bloke behind counter was a complete Piers Morgan no help whatso ever i asked him to print form ex345 offf for me about magistrate bailiffs fess and he said he would only if i paid ok i said and he asked for £25 hahahaha they are on side with the bailiffs he had never even heard of form ex345 but when he googled it he said that it was for civil matters not criminal ones ????? i dont care anyway the court has my money for fine thats that and it wont be going back in my bank if you pay fine over internet then they can refund your account if you pay over atuo phone they then send cheque out